❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
haha...hope my friends will understand this now...but yeah i'm gonna go forreals this time...music is almost done already...see ya tomoz...night night

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah pretty much haha yeah i get rewards too when i use it as a credit -.-" LOL its funny cause my husband gets all shocked because we get 4 points for each dollar i spend and i think it went up more points for each dollar cause our card got upgraded but he almost had a heart attack last month LOL because when he looked at the statement he was like in 6 months u earned 60,000 points not bad then he did the math of how many dollars it took to earn 60,000 points he was like ?! WTF and went over the statements over and over -.-" I got the card taken away from me for a few months LOL but my mom was sending me money via electronic transfer to my secret bank account lmao my mom's hilarious man -.-" i love that woman

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah my secret bank account was never there, but there was this one point where i was making money on the side helping some of my friends out here and there with some of their work not school related work but job related work and stuff and i didnt want the hubby to know cause i was ditching school to do it LOL and my mom knew and she asked me for my account number and every now and then she sends me money when she thinks i need it lol i had another one back then but i got busted that account i had before i met him then he busted me and talked to me about how marriage is about not keeping secrets blah blah and i had to close it LOL then i made a new one a few months later... my sister is like you look so dumb but ur so sneaky :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO hahahahaha. my cousin used to work at da bank where she and her man had their accounts in and she'd check his account LOL but now she work at a different bank in a different position. i don't think she can check his account no more lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tee Ruk jahhh.... where are youuuu!? Ahhh I've been busy.... :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL i decided to come here and u posted lol aw u had a busy weekend? i had a tiring one lol
busy & tiring... *yawns* I had some studying & essays to write. I'm FINALLY done! LOL. I still haven't been able to watch those clips you sent me! :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw ish okie school comes first. ew essays. i do not like writing at all. u got midterms? it's midterm season over here. erybody's stuck in their rooms w/ their faces in their books lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw ish okie school comes first. ew essays. i do not like writing at all. u got midterms? it's midterm season over here. erybody's stuck in their rooms w/ their faces in their books lol
arghh I know... <_< I have 2 tests on tuesday... a midterm essay, which is due tomorrow that I just finish. LOL. & I think that's it....

So I'm pretty much done for tonight... sooooo tired... i'm like hooked on caffeine! I had a huge cup of coffee today & a rockstar. Don't know how I will go fall alseep! LOL. & I gotta get up early for class tomorrow. :lmao:

sooo I must go Da-ling! Until tomorrow... good nite, my loveee! :kiss:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha tina u better get on it. i'm not lucky. i got grad school apps to fill out. if i get in one of dem i'll be in for da fall. i'm gon be in hell all over again :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha Grad School sounds scary -.-" Lol but I'll have to face it soon also o_O or med school blah life. im was studying earlier and i didnt get far LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i had to cut off internet from my life for a while to raise my gpa lol oh my garsh u wanna go to med school? man good luck lol my cousin wanna be a dr.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol, yeah I want to be a Pediatrician... but I think I may change my mind along the process lol I was suppose to be done with undergrad long ago, but I been messing around chilling and relaxing for awhile lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i dunno bout ratings. i don't really check on it regularly.

Lol, yeah I want to be a Pediatrician... but I think I may change my mind along the process lol I was suppose to be done with undergrad long ago, but I been messing around chilling and relaxing for awhile lol
yea but aren't u ahead for ur age anyway? it's ok though some people don't graduate for a long time.