❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i don't like trying on clothes. i didn't used to b4 cause i was skinny as shiet lol i just grabbed whatever was xsmall and size 1-3 pants LOL but i aint a lilo teenager no more i have to try on stuff to see if it look right on me or not

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah I know right? back then was so easy to shop for... now we gotta try them on... haha.

OMG, over the weekend my friend's friend put us on blast... <_< I don't know what happen but his friends are trying to play cupid or something, trying to hook us up... oh nooo.....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It was so embarrassing dude... and awkward...! this is my friend who does everything for me. So what happen was we were talking & then all his friends were just like staring at us. So then of his friend's girlfriend (kathy) comes up to us and started talking to us. She introduce herself to me and was like "Oh... you're the girl that Tam (my friend) always talks about...!"

& I'm like "Say what...?" :mellow: I didn't know how to react to that... all I said was okay. I gave him a look and he was like embarrassed. so then Kathy goes "look at him, you got him blushing! I've never seen blush before..." Talk about putting him on blast... & me... i didn't know how to react...

Gosh... it was just awkward... so the whole night whenever guys or Tam's friends were talking to me someone would come by and be like 'better watch out Tam might get jealous..." or they'll be like "ask tam first..." <_<

So i'm like don't put me in the mix! I don't know what the hell is going on!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... dont say that tee ruk!! :lmao: His friends are always bringing it up with me & i really don't see anything going on between us. He invited me to go snowboarding tomorrow for his friend's birthday... well actually the girl kathy begged me to go. LOL. but I don't know.. too i'm broke... but then kathy goes... don't worry tam will pay for you... & that's the thing, I don't want him paying for me... It makes it look like i'm using him.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw wow. erm good luck. i'd feel so awkward too but aw kinda feel bad for ur flen lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ekk... i know.. it's a lose-lose situation. I've been in this position too many times! :lmao:

OMG.... last year over the summer, we went over to his friend's house & OMG... he got drunk off his ass...! Couldn't even walk straight, kept going around telling people how cool I was. Any of friends that got close to me he was regulating on him, talking about better take care of her, blah blah blah. I'm like damn... i'm not trying hook up with your friends! LOL. He's a big dude, so I couldn't really help him out. And when I left the party, he called me over & over to check up on me. I'm like worry about yourself because I'm not drunk you are. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awweee tee rukk.... don't say that!!! :lmao:

Ahh.... I'm soooo sore tee ruk... :lmao: I went snow boarding for the first time yesterday and I fell on my ass soo many times... I'm all bruised up... sniff sniff...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Gosh... I was soooo tired... snowboarding takes up so much of your energy! I fell on my knees several times & now my knees covered in bruises. LOL. & I fell my ass numerous times... it hurts when I sit... haha. But overall it was funn. I didn't think I would be able to do it specially since I'm afraid of heights and all. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. how many people went?
There was 7 people total. More people were suppose to go but they flaked at the last minute. It was for my friend's friend's birthday. I swear the night before, I didn't sleep at all! probably like 1 hour max. I got up @ 4:30 in the morning & then my friend picked me up & then we waited for his friends. So we didn't leave until 7. It was a 2 hour drive & thank goodness I didn't drive or else I'd fall asleep behind the wheel. LOL. So once I got home, I took a shower & then went straight to bed! It was raining last night & I didn't even know it. I was knocked out! :lol: & on top of that I was sooo effin sore, I couldn't even turn... haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol damn. sound so painful. last night i slept for bout 4.5 hrs and i had to get up extra early dis morning to drop my brother off b4 i went to work and i kept falling asleep at my desk lol so i came home took a shower and hit da bed lol then woke up 2 hrs later

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol i don't get enough sleep too it 1 now i'm suppose to be sleeping haha but hmmmm this thread is almostly safe some forums are off limits to me and i don't want to start something