❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmm i wonder with the flop of ACD for aom what will she do now that role kinda hurt her i think and i didn't watch any of it except the end

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh gosh tee ruk... it was painful... specially when you're tryna stay focus snowboarding. haha. I had to take sooo many breaks while I was on the mountains. LOL. I kept complaining & bitching :lol: I'm surprise my friend put up with my shit. I was getting annoyed of my own complaining. hahah.

Oooh Yeah i heard Aom wasn't gonna do another role like in ACD because her dad won't let her or something like that.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ohh so her daddy won't let her? lol aw but i didn't think she pulled it off all dat well anyway lol

tee lak! aof won 2 awards from seed award yay

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I know right? I read it on somewhere on Dirtii laundry. I was like the hell..? lol. I didn't even finish watching that lakorn. It was toooo tiresome. :lol:

Oooohhhh right on!!! Go Aof!! :dude: I'm happy for him. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw i think 4 eps of dat lakorn. it didn't really interest me and i had a feeling it was gon be funked up LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I knew someone had to die in that lakorn! I found Aom's character rather annoying. It's nice that she's trying something different, but I don't know... something about it just didn't feel right.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol hell yeahh... the plot was pretty typically... nang'ek seeking revenge... :lol: try something different!! Wayyyy different!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ish crazy. people do stuff in lakorn like they aint scared of da law or whatever and in da end they die or somethin lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. seriously! In lakorns, it's like the law is afraid of n'ek/p'ek & their family members. LOL. what the hell! Half of the things that happen in lakorns I wouldn't do in real life. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right. b4 it was just crazy white people. are guns dat easily obtained? i think people should go through interviews and screenings b4 they can own a gun lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, seriously! these people buying guns need to go through some sort of interviewing or some kind of background check!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea somethin dat dangerous people need to take extra precautions. tee lak u know anybody at live in australia? lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol just asking cause aof is gonna go perform dere next month. i hab a friend dat lives dere but i haven't talked to her in so long. she disappeared on me. she was a very sweet person too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... they always go to Australia... never the U.S. :lmao: We should have a petition to get Aof to come out here! :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he was supposed to go to cali for new yr but they canceled on him for some reason. he went to cali last yr too and performed at 2 places