❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
um ew dats gross lol so yah just met dem dere?
yeah... he was shorter than her too. that was the funny part... lol i told my young at heart aunt that and she was like phew if i can see over their heads while wearing heels, that's a bye bye lol... she is so effying funny when she said that... she is short too so she likes her men tall.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh. u dunno what kind of stds dem guys might have. dc has a high rate of hiv positive people and my friend's mama was like whoever u meet ur first date better be at da clinic LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no my sister is making the alien dude buy it. lmao but he hasn't contact us yet. i think him and his cuzz were the one who stole it lol it was missing right after his cuzz and him fooling around with her. i was disgusted and that was my sister first kiss too... she is so stupid that she was unable to stop him... lol and they were like what you are older than her... then suddenly i started to like them... i look a lot younger than my younger sisters i am proud of that lol... :lol:
Oh gosh... I would never make out with ANY guy at the club! that's just gross... no matter how fine he is... PDA is just eww...

HAHA. I'm like your aunt. I won't date anyone 5'8 or shorter. :lol: If I'm wearing heels and our eyes meet without me having to look up at the guy, NEXT!!! :lol:

oh my garsh. u dunno what kind of stds dem guys might have. dc has a high rate of hiv positive people and my friend's mama was like whoever u meet ur first date better be at da clinic LOL
Tell me about it... you don't know if he's been kissing some other chick before you... eww...

LMAO. The clinic should be the first date!!! :loool:

wat was aom's lakorn where there's a past life involved???
Uhm... I don't remember Aom playing in a past life lakorn... sorry...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. for reals...! People be doing some nasty things up in the club... :ph34r:

Shoot, that aint me. LOL. I know I love clubbing & all but kissing random dudes at the club is not my list of things to do. I prefer grabbing, pinching, or slapping guys ass. hehe :blush:

Even when I'm drunk or tipsy, I don't even make out with guys! I'm usually a bitch. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaha noy good for u lol people are dirtyyyy. some people don't wash they hands after they do their business in da bathroom lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
For reals...! I can be drunk as hell, but you'll never catch me making out with no guy... I have too much respect for myself to be sticking my tongue down some guy's throat. -_- Plus, I'm to busy bitching, screaming, chasing people who are hiding their drinks from me, crying or puking in the bathroom. LMAO.

Ew... guys are sooo gross.. they do their business & dont' even wash their hands! :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhh so nasty lol let's change da subject haha erm oh do u like scented lotion? like from bath&body works and victoria's secret. i used to be bath&body stuff but then it got expensive lol so i just used vaseline lotion for a while and it's good for ur skin. my cousin bought me dis lil lotion set from victoria's secret for xmas and their lotion smell so nice

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO.

Oohh scented lotion... :D I like scented lotion but too bad I can't use it for my body. :( Scented lotion makes me itchy.
The only lotion that works for me is Aveeno, since it's scentless. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw dat sucks. i used to use aveeno too but i didn't like how thick it was lol i like vaseline lotion da best da light kind. ur skin soaks it up lol and it keeps ur skin soft. i don't feel like da bath&body and victoria's secret stuff do much for ur skin other than making u smell good lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe you can use bio lotion? i use strawsberry cream and it smells so nice that i want to eat it :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know... I mean, i'll use victoria's secret lotion only if i'm out of aveeno or when i'm out with the girls. But I can't use it everyday. Aveeno is pretty thick but it works for me. LOL. I don't know why.

I like most of victoria's secret lotion but there are two of them I don't like... the pear and the vanilla. blah... it gives me a headache, makes me wanna puke. I'll be getting mad at my sisters if they ever use that lotion or buy it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like da vanilla scent either. i dunno y but i just can't stand it. makes me wanna gag lol it smells good when a cake is baking lol but ish nasty if it's an artificial scent

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hell yeah! they make the vanilla lotion soooo damn strong...! You can smell it from miles away!

Vanilla scent should only be for cake!! LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i don't like it at all. i forgot who it was but somebody i know loves da vanilla scent. i think it's my cousin. and she makes me sniff it i'd be like ughhhh and push it away lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahahaha noy good for u lol people are dirtyyyy. some people don't wash they hands after they do their business in da bathroom lol
Like Khun Wat in MKKW :loool:

I am not a fan of scented lotion. I have some but it is hardly used. I use Aveeno sometimes. But I love to use Olay. It has a light scent. As for hairspray, I don't use much. But my sister loves Tresme. I use Aussie since it is environmental free lol...