❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yupp... I needed an extension for traffic school so now I have until July. <_< I would've gotten it done earlier some things hadn't come up with my parents. But no more stressing over that! LOL.

Ohh.... i emailed my professor & she says she'll accept it on wednesday. LOL. Good thing because I'm not even done with it. LOL. My lil sister had to use the computer yesterday & I couldn't finish it so now I will be finishing it up.

Goshhhh... it's soooo freaking hot over here! Feels like summer...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's cold and rainy here! aw noy hurry up w/ ur paper and then watch dong poo dee lol i been tellin erybody to watch it. it's so good

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I'm like a week behind in school. I got a presentation on thurs, which I haven't started yet. A test on wednesday, which I need to study for & lots of reading to catch up with. :lol:

Gosh, speaking of lakorns, I haven't started on the latest ones yet... I got Pong & Bee's latest lakorn but I haven't had the energy to pop it in & watch it. I've been meaning to watch Dong Poo Dee too, but man... I don't know... i think I've back to my "no lakorn phase" :( & then Ann/Chakrit's lakorn just aired! :lmao: & I have no energy to watch it...

what is wrong with me!?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
noooooo dong poo dee will put u right back in! lol it's sooo goood. u can't say dat bout many lakorn these days lol

transcend89

sarNie Adult
nothing's wrong with you...i understand thanks to my oh so good friend mr. procrastination i'm like you too except for the presentation and a test next weds lol oh and i just have to laugh at myself today i stupidly locked myself out of my room at 2 in the morning yeah very stupid i didn't close the window so the wind was blowing and good thing my sister shares a room with me or i'll never get back in

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noooooo dong poo dee will put u right back in! lol it's sooo goood. u can't say dat bout many lakorn these days lol
LOL. What is Dong Poo Dee about anyways? I just wanna watch it because of Mart. :lol: He blew me away in MKKW. :wub:

nothing's wrong with you...i understand thanks to my oh so good friend mr. procrastination i'm like you too except for the presentation and a test next weds lol oh and i just have to laugh at myself today i stupidly locked myself out of my room at 2 in the morning yeah very stupid i didn't close the window so the wind was blowing and good thing my sister shares a room with me or i'll never get back in
lol. gosh... procrastination has been with me for soooo long!! It's so hard to break the habit... I locked myself out of the house once. LMAO. good thing my sister was home or else I would've stayed on the front porch all night. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao oh shiet i hope i don't lock myself out anytime soon but it happens a lot LOL

taew's mama died and her daddy (au) just found them again when da mama died. so he took taew and brought her to nok c.'s house to stay there for a lil while. he has to go to europe to work but i think he want taew to grow up w/ her blood family too. cause au aint her real daddy and he knows it but nok c. don't. so nok and his wife (donut) are real mean to taew. and taew always stand up for herself but she can't help but cry cause they say perdy mean things to her bout her parents. au told mart (his brother) to look after taew while he's gone but mart has to go away for school. he saw her once b4 he left and next time he came back she was all grown up lol she's really cute. mart is so stiff lol and his habit of saying "er!" b4 every sentence is perdy annoying but he's real nice to her and she has nobody else so she lobbbbb him but not in a romantic way yet. oh my garsh dere was dis one scene. wait let me go copy/paste lol

taew asked to hold his hand for a couple of min. she said her daddy holds her hand real tight like he scared he might lose her and mart goes then u can have it for 5 min and then she goes can i hold it for 10? lol then he was like ok how bout all ur life? SOOOO CUUUUUUTE

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Mart is pretty stiff on his acting. specially when he cries! I so don't believe it. :lol: It's so fake... he needs to work on it. hehe.

Gosh, I'll have to wait & see about this lakorn... i have so many lakorns I need to finish... or better yet... start. LMAO.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO Noy and yes2drama, you both locked yourself out lol!!! Speaking of that, my mom locked the house door on my brother. The next morning my mom took out the trash and she saw him by the porch. My mom got freaked out because it was so early in the morning and she didn't expect anyone there. She practically woke up the whole family :lol: . Then my mom was like why you out so early in the morning. And he said, you locked me out. lol... my mom then said, why didn't you knock. He was like because everyone else was asleep. My mom said what you do all night. He was like talk on the phone :lol: my mom then was like ALL NIGHT! We woke up to see what the commotion was and that was all. My mom made a big deal out of it. I was like mum it's not like it was you that was locked out :loool:

Dong Poo Dee, Noy, Diamend is bias! It's not bad though. It's just that I feel like Mart a child molester :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is a whole lot better than Awayjee See Chompoo that's all I got to say. I am not too fond of such a big age gap between pranangs but I guess I am okay with it in reality lol :lol:

The lakorn with Cherry, omg you didn't watch it? It was a good laugh! Mart didn't wash his hand a couple of times. Better gross! There was this one scene that I almost died from laughing. When Cherry was shot in the arm and was in the hospital, when she woke up, mart was coming out from the toliet about to zip his fly but he didnt zip his fly because he was so happy that cherry was conscious, meaning he didnt wash his hands. and after that he cooked for her :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Fun. Over the weekend, my sister went out with her friends. She didn't bring her keys so she was banging on the door at 2 in the morning. She called me & I didn't even hear it ring. I was knocked out! Usually I hear everything. lol.

:lol: ahhhh tee ruk... aside from Mart's inability to shed tears, the things he did for Cherry in MKKW was just sooo adorable! I couldn't turn away. Made me like him. Plus he was looking hot in suits... :drool: I don't know what is about me! I just loveee guys in suit... makes me go :eek: LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh.... it's too hot in this house.... I'm heading out the beach!!! :dude:

Need to clear my head & my mind & cool down! :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWW i wish i lived near a beach! but i don't :( any beach near here is at least 3 hrs away and they are nasty too. noy, mart's in a suit in every scene in dong poo dee. hehehe lol

It is a whole lot better than Awayjee See Chompoo that's all I got to say. I am not too fond of such a big age gap between pranangs but I guess I am okay with it in reality lol :lol:

The lakorn with Cherry, omg you didn't watch it? It was a good laugh! Mart didn't wash his hand a couple of times. Better gross! There was this one scene that I almost died from laughing. When Cherry was shot in the arm and was in the hospital, when she woke up, mart was coming out from the toliet about to zip his fly but he didnt zip his fly because he was so happy that cherry was conscious, meaning he didnt wash his hands. and after that he cooked for her :loool:
HAHAHAHA DATS SO GROSS LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
cherry loved the food mart made! it must be because he didnt wash it!!! :loool: Same here I am like 3 hours away from the beach too!!! :lmao:

I too wish I lived near the beach. Well I have my AC on so I am cool. It is getting very hot outside. I have already turn my tan another shade! :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea lol i had my heater on a lil while ago and my brother came in and he was like Y IS IT SO HOT IN HERE? lol it was like a damn oven in my room lol cause i was cold haha. but i took a hot shower and i'm ok now lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I might need to watch the lakorn for Mart in a suit then... :lol:

Ahhh.... i live about 30 mins from the beaches... man it was cold over there! I didn't go in the water though, too chicken. LOL. They said the water was too cold.... no thanks. Now that i'm back at home, it's soooo freaking hott....! I don't have an AC in my house... :lmao: only fans....