❤️[GMM25/AIS Play] I'm Tee, Me Too (GMMTV): Gun Atthaphan / Off Jumpol / Krist Perawat / Singto Prachaya / Tay Tawan / New Thitipoom

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So far, I've seen all episodes. They're pretty short, like 35 minutes run time. And I'd say this show continually surprises me. I know that the selling point here is the 6 actors and how their off-screen bond translates to a small screen, but the story has that certain unexpected depth. Like conquering their individual fears and in the process forming bonds. I read some theories BTW and I won't be surprised if some of those turn out to be true.

Krist's character seems to be the hardest to crack here, but I think Gun's character will surprise me even more as the story unfolds.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So far, I've seen all episodes. They're pretty short, like 35 minutes run time. And I'd say this show continually surprises me. I know that the selling point here is the 6 actors and how their off-screen bond translates to a small screen, but the story has that certain unexpected depth. Like conquering their individual fears and in the process forming bonds. I read some theories BTW and I won't be surprised if some of those turn out to be true.

Krist's character seems to be the hardest to crack here, but I think Gun's character will surprise me even more as the story unfolds.

The trailer looks interesting...I like when Gmm makes a feel good series like this.....and not too trashy

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Average rating throughout its entire run is 0.225.

Credits to @noomayadrama for the full ratings.

Episode DateRating
2020-09-18​
0.3​
2020-09-25​
0.3​
2020-10-02​
0.2​
2020-10-09​
0.3​
2020-10-16​
0.1​
2020-10-23​