❤️[GMM25] Devil Sister (GMMTV): Min Pechaya / Win Metawin

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't like how they'll have the typical "noona" romance issues with her...saying he isn't fiting because he is younger

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The first episode looks fine, basically sets up what the story's gonna look like. I believe there'll be lots of flashbacks along the way. I'm just worried that this has 18 episodes and for sure quite a number of plot elements will be stretched out.

Win really looks ready to be a leading man, and Min well it's my first time to see her and she's soooo adorb.

Hopefully this rates well for both their sake.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This opened with a 0.1 rating. Man, even someone like Min can't get the ratings up. Plus Win came from a string of high-rating shows.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The rating is pretty low considering Win's lakorn "boys over flower" remake is doing good and seems popular. I like Win's couple in that lakorn. They have a good chemistry. I haven't watch this yet but it seem not many are into it at the moment.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
The rating is pretty low considering Win's lakorn "boys over flower" remake is doing good and seems popular. I like Win's couple in that lakorn. They have a good chemistry. I haven't watch this yet but it seem not many are into it at the moment.
i think boys over flower has pretty low ratings too (below 0.5) but popular internationally.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel this noona drama has too many rai...cockblocking.....along with societal "age" issues

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
i think boys over flower has pretty low ratings too (below 0.5) but popular internationally.
It's actually very high numbers for GMM25, though it's disappointing to note that "F4 Thailand" didn't surpass the average ratings of "Oh My Boss".

0.2 is already a very decent rating for them on a weeknight. Considering that a former Channel 7 superstar is in the lead, 0.1 is somewhat a disappointment.