❤️[GMM25/Disney+ Hotstar] Good Old Days (GMMTV / Parbdee): Various actors

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the series announced during the GMMTV 2022 launch. This is an anthology of love stories, whoa at the casting!

The "pairings"

Lee Thanat - Fah Yongwaree
Toyy Pathompong - Tay Tawan - Aye Sarun
Joss Way-ar - Kay Lertsittichai - Namtan Tipnaree
Krist Perawat - Prim Chanikarn
Win Metawin - Pat Chayanit
Bright Vachirawit - Thanaerng Kanyawee

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
One of the series announced during the GMMTV 2022 launch. This is an anthology of love stories, whoa at the casting!

The "pairings"

Lee Thanat - Fah Yongwaree
Toyy Pathompong - Tay Tawan - Aye Sarun
Joss Way-ar - Kay Lertsittichai - Namtan Tipnaree
Krist Perawat - Prim Chanikarn
Win Metawin - Pat Chayanit
Bright Vachirawit - Thanaerng Kanyawee

Ekkk..love triangle...I loathe that...I want joss and namtarn...namtarn and Kay separately pairing in their own series hahaha

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I've been actually dreaming of a GMMTV project similar to "Love Actually" with an ensemble cast, and here it is.

Most of the people here I like watching so make that the two of us. =)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully Namtan and Kay ending up together this time, as amends for what happened to "WHO ARE YOU".

Namtan and Joss can be paired up in GMMTV 2023 55555.
It seems namtarn and Kay are siblings

N- us two siblings need to return this car to our uncle

The guy driving them at the end doesn't look like josh....it's a side view but I feel like it's someone else

"So the path your taking, does it involve me?"

Josh in the rear mirror?

Update

Namtarn and Kay will play siblings who doesn't get along. Josh is the ex that still loves her. He fix her car and end up driving them to the destination. During that destination both guys will need to resolve their issues with her...along that line

http://instagr.am/p/CW-gBUvBaUu/

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ You're right, I rewatched it too actually. Too bad, I still think they (Namtan and Kay) have some chemistry but I was wondering why they seem more familial here.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Namtan deserves it. I still think she's the most versatile out of all the GMMTV actresses. And great thing is she's starting to do projects outside GMMTV, giving her chance to hone her craft further.

Anyway, I'm also looking forward to Lee-Fah pairing. I know it's bound to happen though I expected it to be in a lakorn-type drama, since both have been heavily involved in such productions.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There's a possibility this replaces "Sky in Your Heart", as it's ending soon. GMMTV might take a break from airing BLs on Friday nights. ("Vice Versa" will premiere this Saturday, and "The Eclipse" looks set to replace "Mama Gogo".)

http://instagr.am/p/Ce-1SgJLrVA/
This would be a good feel good mini story

I wish they would do something like reply 1988

Comradery....Bonding....take a break from the cheating and scheming

I feel ppl want that....it's refreshing

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Several updates from last week seemingly disappeared from this forum, so trying to repost those info here.

Here's the trailer of "Good Old Days". This premieres August 10th on Disney+ Hotstar, no date yet when this airs on TV.

This has 12 episodes, 2 episodes for each of the 6 stories. Here's the trailer for the first story "Bond and Relationship", which stars Lee Thanat and Fah Yongwaree.

sarNie Adult
Finished the first story. The series is a lot better than I expected. Thailand does meaningful anthologies like this very well. Similar to Hate Tag.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't started on this yet. I caught on the first episode of "My Dear Donovan" and currently tuned in on "P.S. I Hate You". My attention span ATM can only handle 2 dramas at a time 55555.

sarNie Adult
For real, there's so many things to watch. Good Old Days really is a gem so far though. Didn't know GMM had it in them.