❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Right!!! It’s like a whole different lakorn and even has a bathroom scene hah. Noon doesn’t look fierce in the lakorn at all. She looks prim and proper even when she wore the black dress to meet him the first night lol
They didn’t even show the part where Risa puts on dark lipstick while wearing a black sexy dress though it was in the official trailer and MV. I also noticed in the original teaser Mor was more cruel while in the actual lakorn he’s more sympathetic to Risa when he was on cheater mode (he’s still a jerk though).
The original teaser definitely felt more daring. Wasted opportunity not to show those hot scenes of Pong and Risa lol.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I watched Songkram Nak Pun 2’s finale and it made me lose hope lol. If they can do that kind of ending there then they can do it with this too :(

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I am just curious to why they filmed Risa and Pong playing guitar and he was holding her. Was that all for promotion?? OMGG How annoying. It would've been good if we actually got to see those scenes. How Disappointing!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yallllllll!! I just listened to another spoiler and idk if this is following the Lakorn or whatever but let me just say the version that I listened to gave me hope!!! Pong was saved! I don’t know what to trust though cuz idk what’s real but I like hearing the producer changing the ending but we shall see. I hope this post helped some of you be less disappointed but at the same time we don’t know. We shall wait!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yallllllll!! I just listened to another spoiler and idk if this is following the Lakorn or whatever but let me just say the version that I listened to gave me hope!!! Pong was saved! I don’t know what to trust though cuz idk what’s real but I like hearing the producer changing the ending but we shall see. I hope this post helped some of you be less disappointed but at the same time we don’t know. We shall wait!!
Can you send it to me?!?!

Also, here’s the full video of them on Jeabs show.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I just found the video you were talking bout! I will
Translate it after I watch it all!

Sorry for the late reply. I’m so happy you found it. I hope this will be our happy ending!!! Cross fingers ❤❤❤

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Even if they didn't have a happy ending, I am so glad that I found out a cute ship
that I would have never expected to be playing along side one another until it happened.
I really enjoyed watching Joss and Nune on screen. Hopefully, in the near future they can
collab again is what I am waiting for. :icon12::icon12::love::love:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
OMG I really hope they changed the ending. I am so nervous for the last 2 eps. I am hopeful but at the same time I am so scared lol.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
GMM25 is once again inside the Top 10 in last week's Thai network ratings. Again, special mention to this drama for propelling the ratings of this network. I hope "Nuer Nai" will keep the fire burning haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yuph I think the ending remains the same. I don’t think I’m going to watch it but I think I will just so I can get over this lakorn and not worry about the what if’s haha. Dang it they shoulda changed it! Idk if ima be sad or really angry watching this last episode!!