❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
UGHHH. I feel like it's gotta be Pong's baby but Arissa is going to use it to her advantage to make Mor miserable!! Or she might be persuaded again since she's always easily persuaded lol. She's still living with Mor because she doesn't want to lose all her assets. She invested in the MIL company out of her generosity along with going in on the mortgage. I don't know how it works cause Thai and divorcing seems complicated, just like every other lakorn lmao. If Khed is pregnant I feel like it'll probably be from another dude and she will cover it up to be Mor's kid. I'm thinking she probably will sleep with her baby daddy again hahah they're kinda cute despite being toxic for each other lmao
I thought I was the only one that like Pongs parents togethers. Haha Pongs parents are actually kind of cute. They are funny and just alike.
I’m really hoping it’s Pongs kid and she ends up with Pong in the end. I listened to the summary for later episodes and Mor still sucks for me haha

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t know if I find cute but I do find them funny. The part that had me laughing was them fighting at the police station. They’re so immature lol

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@Mannie Oohh that makes sense. Maybe she will sue for divorce once Khed becomes “pregnant”. That way, she can still keep her assets or some of it? I think. I’m also not familiar with how divorce works there.

What’s strange is that in the span of 10yrs that they’re unsuccessful in having a child, they never bothered to get checked up if something’s wrong? To think Mor is an OB.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
He’s not a good husband too. He doesn’t even know that Risa doesn’t like scary movies but his mistress does.
he only want to stay with Risa now because he wants to save face and doesn’t want to lose to a young guy :rolleyes:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I keep watching the youtube summary videos and I need to stop lol. I really don’t know how to predict how this lakorn will end since in Raeng Tien no one ended up with anyone pretty much. I’m hoping that’s not the case with this lakorn. I really don’t like Mor. He just doesn’t want to lose to a youngin and that just makes me not want him to end up with anyone in the end. I’m just hoping they don’t let Arisa get back with him in the end!! :BangHead:
I haven’t been this into a lakorn in a while lol. I have always loved dramas but lately I’ve really been enjoying more comedies like Poo Bao Indy but now I’m watching this so I’m back to my norm haha.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/B5zqlugF_Z3/ joss posted this and I just die of happiness lol
one more day to go :cheer:

Same here!!! I love that this drama brings out the side of me that I haven’t see for awhile! I haven’t been this excited and looking forward to a drama every week. I’m just glad I randomly came across this drama on YouTube lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
That picture is so cute!! Rooting for them lol. Here’s a preview for Monday and Tuesday’s episodes. Looks like Arisa will be with Mor more this week.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Nune posted that exact picture but there’s more thirsty comments in Joss’s post :pancarta:

Risa and Pong will kiss in the incoming ep too and her mother in law will be there of course. But it’s still excite me with all this incoming dramas:nut:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Not enough Risa and Pong today!! But for what we got, ahhh loved it. Loved their scene in the autoshop!! You can tell Risa has feelings because when Mor touches her, it's just not he same. But there it is again where Risa is easily influenced. She has so many people to tell her to stop her feelings and work it out with Mor, so she goes ahead and listens. But good, cause the outcome will always be wanting to go back to Pong and the more jealous Pong is, the more he tries to pursue her!! I don't like the whole blackmailing the Mor thing but I guess it works cause it's driving Mor away from Risa more and more. I just want Risa to realize that although he probably does want to change his ways and choose her, he already got into such a bad place by messing with Khed. His consequences are going to haunt him now and everything he wants such as Risa, he will lose!! I hope there's more development in tomorrow's episode and less scenes of Mor and Risa. I need more Pong and Risa and it seems like he's going to kiss her tomorrow haha yay

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Not enough Risa and Pong today!! But for what we got, ahhh loved it. Loved their scene in the autoshop!! You can tell Risa has feelings because when Mor touches her, it's just not he same. But there it is again where Risa is easily influenced. She has so many people to tell her to stop her feelings and work it out with Mor, so she goes ahead and listens. But good, cause the outcome will always be wanting to go back to Pong and the more jealous Pong is, the more he tries to pursue her!! I don't like the whole blackmailing the Mor thing but I guess it works cause it's driving Mor away from Risa more and more. I just want Risa to realize that although he probably does want to change his ways and choose her, he already got into such a bad place by messing with Khed. His consequences are going to haunt him now and everything he wants such as Risa, he will lose!! I hope there's more development in tomorrow's episode and less scenes of Mor and Risa. I need more Pong and Risa and it seems like he's going to kiss her tomorrow haha yay
The kiss is gonna happen tonight :love: I love how Pong is relentless in pursuing her. Stubborn kid indeed lol.
What did they blackmail Mor with btw? :) You’re right. Even if he wants to fix everything, he can’t and things will never be the same. Risa is starting to lose all her feelings for him cause she’s starting to like Pong more and more even if she tries to fight it. I mean she was thinking of him while hugging Mor lol.

Last edited:

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Khed’s ex just threatened Mor to divorce Risa and go married Khed if he doesn’t wants his boss to know about his relationship with Khed. He also got call in by his boss once when people caught Khed and him all over each other and almost get fired over that. Risa shouldn’t have save him that time :rolleyes:

Jessie JIang

sarNie Egg
I'm team Pong and Risa too! They just have great chemistry together. You can tell that Risa definitely has feelings for Pong and her moral spirit tells her to keep distance from Pong, but her mind tells her another. Looking forward for tonight's scene where Pong kissed Risa at the hotel I believe? Hoping to have more scenes for Risa and Pong. BTW, I have the same question here, Mor being an OB, never botherer to check why himself and Risa can't have child?? I recon it might be himself rather than her. I do hope Pong and Risa end up together but if not, better she stays with no one rather than Mor.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@Gumiho Oh I thought so, thanks for explaining :) I got so pissed when Risa had to protect Mor from the scandal ugh. Well I hope Mor loses everything eventually - his marriage, his career, his fortune.

@Jessie JIang It’s really weird that they never thought of checking if something’s wrong. I mean it’s been 10 yrs man. I hope Mor doesn’t bear anyone a child forever lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
NOOO... gotta wait til next week for the next episode. It looks jammed pack!!! Risa loves Pong, she knows it. But she thinks its morally wrong because she's still with her husband legally and also, she is probably insecure about the age gap and thinks working it out with her hubby is easier than starting something new. BUT I didn't think she'd sleep with Mor to try for a baby! So the baby could be his... but that means she has to sleep with Pong soon!! I can't wait haha. This episode was DRAMA with the mom/Khed/Boon/ errybody. Next week looks like even more drama with Khed getting pregnant and the mom fighting with Khed to try to get Boon in!! And Risa knows that she loves Pong but gets sad seeing him with his ex.. but Pong goes and tries to chase after her! OMG the thrill. I'm excited for next episode now hahah yes

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Nothing is making me more happier than seeing Pong smile when Risa asks him to quit his old job. And nothing is making me sadder than seeing Risa hurting Pong’s feeling in today ep. Poor soul :crybaby2:he’s so in love.

and there’s more annoying characters now. Pong’s Ex and Risa’s friend. Mind your own business people:rolleyes: and let them fall in love.:risas3:
Wow Risa finally ask for a divorce. Girl have had enough. And as for the preview, wow she’s crying that she sees Pong with his ex which causes him to chase after her. Hopefully she realizes that he’s the one for her and get together with him. I’m losing my patience of waiting for them to get together :fighting3:

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This sounds like a juicy drama! Maybe I’ll check it out. That kid, Joss is cute. @Mannie , you like dramatic lakorns, uh? Hehe

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
NOOO... gotta wait til next week for the next episode. It looks jammed pack!!! Risa loves Pong, she knows it. But she thinks its morally wrong because she's still with her husband legally and also, she is probably insecure about the age gap and thinks working it out with her hubby is easier than starting something new. BUT I didn't think she'd sleep with Mor to try for a baby! So the baby could be his... but that means she has to sleep with Pong soon!! I can't wait haha. This episode was DRAMA with the mom/Khed/Boon/ errybody. Next week looks like even more drama with Khed getting pregnant and the mom fighting with Khed to try to get Boon in!! And Risa knows that she loves Pong but gets sad seeing him with his ex.. but Pong goes and tries to chase after her! OMG the thrill. I'm excited for next episode now hahah yes
Dang I didn’t think she was going to sleep with Mor!!! Ugh I’m still hoping the baby turns out to be Pongs. Mor doesn’t deserve her!!!