❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Neko said on the lakorn page that GMM is gonna rerun it with an alternative ending, If the ending is good I might rewatch it all with the new good ending because I was so disappointed

Mannie

sarNie Adult
WAIT IS IT TRUE??? Where did you get that information!! If so, I will have to tune in lol. GMM is airing this right now Mannie! Maybe we need to watch haha
Yessss!! It’s so funny cause of your earlier comment about the alternate ending. You really are bringing things into existence.
If the new ending sucks I will boycott GMM25 lmfao

here’s the confirmation of new ending:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yessss!! It’s so funny cause of your earlier comment about the alternate ending. You really are bringing things into existence.
If the new ending sucks I will boycott GMM25 lmfao

here’s the confirmation of new ending:
OMG, I’m watching then. I was joking when I said that but hey, why not haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Hehe, yes love the ending!! Wipes out my past bitterness about the lakorn and I'm satisfied! Can I say KUDOS to GMM25 for doing this? What a perfect opportunity to change the ending to a lakorn through a re-run. Has this happened before with any other lakorn?! It should be a thing with bad endings hahahah...

I almost shed a tear when Pong came out to see his mom and Risa! Very heart warming and I wanted to cry when Pong hugged his grandma. I remember being so sad cause I felt bad for the grandma so I'm glad they gave us a scene with them two, it was much needed to heal my past feelings. This is what should have happened in the first place! Risa and Pong.. so much chemistry! I love the two and I'm so happy he gets to be the dad he wanted and she finally gets to be happy after all the time with being heartbroken by Mor and his mom. Also, it goes to show that they didn't need to lose Pong for Risa and Khed to be good friends again and heal the past. A bunch of character development.

Also, love the comedy portion of Risa vs. Khed pretending to fight being mother-in-law and daughter-in-law hahahha, I think it was a on-purpose comical thing LOOL.

They shoulda done a real kiss to make up the ending even more hahaha but I bet Noon wouldn't want that especially since Joss's age and she's married. They have awesome chemistry outside of the lakorn too haha I always see them posting pics of each other and hanging out.

It didn't really give us anything about Mor/Khed's future but it seems like they already gave their blessings so that's not important anyways hahhaa.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe, yes love the ending!! Wipes out my past bitterness about the lakorn and I'm satisfied! Can I say KUDOS to GMM25 for doing this? What a perfect opportunity to change the ending to a lakorn through a re-run. Has this happened before with any other lakorn?! It should be a thing with bad endings hahahah...

I almost shed a tear when Pong came out to see his mom and Risa! Very heart warming and I wanted to cry when Pong hugged his grandma. I remember being so sad cause I felt bad for the grandma so I'm glad they gave us a scene with them two, it was much needed to heal my past feelings. This is what should have happened in the first place! Risa and Pong.. so much chemistry! I love the two and I'm so happy he gets to be the dad he wanted and she finally gets to be happy after all the time with being heartbroken by Mor and his mom. Also, it goes to show that they didn't need to lose Pong for Risa and Khed to be good friends again and heal the past. A bunch of character development.

Also, love the comedy portion of Risa vs. Khed pretending to fight being mother-in-law and daughter-in-law hahahha, I think it was a on-purpose comical thing LOOL.

They shoulda done a real kiss to make up the ending even more hahaha but I bet Noon wouldn't want that especially since Joss's age and she's married. They have awesome chemistry outside of the lakorn too haha I always see them posting pics of each other and hanging out.

It didn't really give us anything about Mor/Khed's future but it seems like they already gave their blessings so that's not important anyways hahhaa.
Okay definitely a better ending! Mannie why was I so pissed cause everything was like the old one so I skipped passed the funeral and I’m like OKAY HERE IT IS!!! I’m so glad GMM listens to feedback from their viewers and we got to see this! They had great chemistry and I really didn’t expect it since their age gap is pretty big. BIG PROPS TO GMM for fulfilling what was missing lol!!

vina

sarNie Egg
I am currently in episode 18 of this drama but I already know what will happen in the next four episodes because I read spoilers, lols. To be honest, I never liked this genre before but because of the things I have read about Nune and Joss having amazing chemistry thus I tried watching this show. And I never regretted my decision because it is super entertaining. Nune has always been one of the actresses in Thailand who has chemistry with whomever she is paired to but oh boy, I must say that I did not know she can have top-notch chemistry with a guy 16 years her junior, wow! It's probably because Joss who is a hottie with an amazing body looks at her like he will eat her whole everytime he stares at her character in this lakorn, lol. I hope his career will flourish more after this show. I see great potential in him.

P.S. I am glad they changed the ending of this series, which means I do not need to see the first one they made that disappointed a lot of viewers.