❤️[GMM25] My Dear Donovan (GMMTV): Luke Plowden / Namtan Tipnaree

spanky

sarNie OldFart
One of the series announced during the GMMTV 2022 launch. This appears to be a romcom with a twist, from the same director as "Oh My Boss".

Wow, they must have some "chemistry" in the "Drag, I Love You" set.

Yes! Finally a Romcom for namtarn.

Namtarn and Luke did a CM together...

They posted their interactions on IG. They are cute. Namtarn is a friendly girl. I feel she has chemistry w/all of em

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what is the BG behind his character.....mmmm.... I'm thinking they are alluding to him being a murderer? But in thinking he's like a spie...

Hahaha....but it all seems to simple...but I feel this drama is suppose to be a simple/east watch. I hope they don't have too much angst/drama

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Liking it ....

A cute....Lil love story

Sometime we just need those cute lil fluff....

I know there will be some dramatic moments....but we just Sometime need a simple romance

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Samedt. I tuned in because of Queen Namtan, but I might be tuned in for a while because of the bickering between Tong and Aerin's characters 55555.

I'm quite curious why Pam's mom doesn't seem to have maternal instinct towards her daughter. I know someone IRL and it kinda breaks my heart a bit.

sarNie Adult
I love Aerin but goddamn her character here is so annoying. I unfortunately dipped out of this. I love Namtan, but the story just isn't my thing.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Already finished first 2 episodes, I can sense some sucker punch in this drama. The family issues both protagonists are dealing with would probably bite back in the later episodes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Already finished first 2 episodes, I can sense some sucker punch in this drama. The family issues both protagonists are dealing with would probably bite back in the later episodes.

Yes....there's a teaser scene of them both crying against the wall..

Luke said he adlib the "love/romantic" scenes....

Namtarn is a girl crush.....

Same...luke...same...hahaha

I'm enjoying it so far..... I'm not expecting anything crazy..beside it making my heart flutters

Namtarn said that Pam is simple...but they felt she can create the character better and make it better

The cinematography in the subway tunnel was beautiful.....when they post the pix...I thought it was a random pix they used

These 2 characters can give each other character growth and help mend their hearts

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I am currently on episode 4. Pam's mom is the worst. Selfish and self-centered, she has the audacity to slut shame her daughter when it appears she had a child out of wedlock who she then abandoned to her parents. God, if that woman doesn't get massive personality transplant before the end I hope Pam cuts ties with her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I am currently on episode 4. Pam's mom is the worst. Selfish and self-centered, she has the audacity to slut shame her daughter when it appears she had a child out of wedlock who she then abandoned to her parents. God, if that woman doesn't get massive personality transplant before the end I hope Pam cuts ties with her.
Yes....she is horrid.

I love how the pra'nang help each other "heal"