❤️[GMM25] P.S. I Hate You (GMMTV/Snap25): Pearwah Nichaphat / Lee Thanat / Pat Chayanit / Fah Yongwaree / Aye Sarunchana / Jan Ployshompoo / Pluem P

sarNie Adult
I feel like this drama is gonna be like that Yui/Willy one where it was a mess, but I couldn't stop myself from watching it lol. It was like being in a abusive relationship.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It reminds of the Player. I really like Lee Thanat after Endless Love with V and but I'm not a fan of this genre. It's just the same old cheating/backstabbing stories dressed up in a slightly different package. No GMM, adding murderers to the mix isn't new storytelling! I have hopes for Mama GoGo which seems like a lot of fun.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
After several attempts of coming up with lakorn-style series, finally I can say that GMMTV has nailed it. I hope they collab more with Snap 25 team in the future.

At this point, it doesn't matter to me who's responsible for who killed Prae (Pearwah's character) coz regardless it seems all her friends are gonna be stripped bare in the end.

This rated 0.3 last Monday, the highest for an episode of a GMMTV drama since "F4 Thailand" and for weekday primetime since "Irresistible". Too bad it went back to 0.1 last night.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope Snap 25 team will work with GMMTV again next year. I'm loving their work here.

Pitch and Meen look really suspect. I believe it boils to either of them why Prae died.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
That finale scene is still haunting my head hahahaha.

On another note, looking forward to Snap25's next projects hopefully with GMMTV still. Apparently the company seems to be connected to Ah Dao (Saras' grandma in the show), as her daughter-in-law is running it.

sarNie Adult
That entire cast was bangin. Pat, of course, everyone was blown away by her. Also gotta give it to the moms. No one likes them, but the actresses killed it. Pitch & Wanwan's moms. Those ladies brought out the psychotic cray cray so good.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mystery genre seems to be GMMTV's strength, aside from BLs of course. Some of their "best" works have incorporated that.

- The Gifted
- Happy Birthday
- WHO ARE YOU
- P.S. I Hate You