❤️[GMM25] Sapai TKO (?): Dan Worrawech / Pattie Ungsamalynn / Ann Sirium

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, one of the questions to ask is whether or not Pattie will have an actual kissing scene here with her real-life BF Dan? (I don't understand Thai, but I presume they're making some meta joke about it towards the end of the trailer below. :nut:)

(And Ann Sirium's facial expressions here are kinda meme-worthy. A welcome respite for her after her stint in Hua Jai Sila.)

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this will replace Plara Song Krueng (Oil/Mook drama) around late October or early November, as it looks like GMM25 tends to place their lighter dramas on the WTh timeslot.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
According to Thai Wikipedia page of GMM25, this is premiering on October 24th and replacing "Plara Song Krueng".

And through that, I just found out that this is a remake of Kob's drama back in 2005. The title was "Sapai Tornado".

spanky

sarNie OldFart
According to Thai Wikipedia page of GMM25, this is premiering on October 24th and replacing "Plara Song Krueng".

And through that, I just found out that this is a remake of Kob's drama back in 2005. The title was "Sapai Tornado".
I watch kob and Paul remake and it wasn't bad....

I just am not feeling pattie....

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Obviously I can't understand Thai, but I find Ann so amusing here. I hope she does a sitcom in the future.

http://instagr.am/p/B4yfgonnNNI/
And the ratings for this aren't bad. At this point, this is GMM25's 3rd highest-rating drama for 2019, just behind "Mia Noi" and "Raeng Tian" (and also the best-performing in the WTh slot).