❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
Anonymous95 said:
Now I'm curious to know what series Dan is producing. I feel like this is happening though.
It will be so sad if Thai has no BOF. Btw, i like your sign, Ken looks good with Mo, despite i dont like her.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Ken and Mo are good freinds in real life, right? I can remember on some article what she or he had said that they are good friend....
maybe I am wrong

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They most likely are good friends. Ken follows Mo on IG. I'm not sure if Mo follows Ken because I've never checked, but she probably is. Mo is the only Exact actress Ken is following too I believe. At least from the younger generation.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If Exact actually does remake this in thai, I want Focus Jirakul to be n'ek. I'm not sure who would fit as p'ek though.

saki

sarNie Adult
I don't mind seeing BOF thai version - in fact, I hope it's as good as the Taiwanese/Japanese versions. I didn't like the Korean version that much but it was alright.

Btw, how old are the characters supposed to be in here? Because if they're high school age then there are not many actresses who can pass for mid to late teens. I was going to suggest Patricia Good (not sure who she was but I looked her up); she's pretty and looks 16 years old. She actually looks like a kid, a high school girl so she'd be perfect for San Cai/Tsukino. 

Then I remembered that Pat was Ch3 :/

If the characters are college age it's harder. I Can't think of any actress from Exact who looks about 18-21.

saki

sarNie Adult
If this was a channel 3 production I would've wanted to see Mint Chalida and James Ma here...but they'd have to be college age characters I don't think Mint can pass for a high schooler but a college student, yes.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw this topic today and i almost choke with my breakfast.OMG i can't imagine who are Thai F4 from Exact .

I watched 3 versions of this Japanese,Taiwanese and Korean and my favorite one is Taiwanese (Jerry Yan) then Japanese (Masumoto Jun ) for Korean is my least fav but i have to admit that Korean F4 is the most handsome hehe

saki

sarNie Adult
Lany cassie said:
I just saw this topic today and i almost choke with my breakfast.OMG i can't imagine who are Thai F4 from Exact .

I watched 3 versions of this Japanese,Taiwanese and Korean and my favorite one is Taiwanese (Jerry Yan) then Japanese (Masumoto Jun ) for Korean is my least fav but i have to admit that Korean F4 is the most handsome hehe

Yes, the Taiwanese and Japanese versions are my favorites also :) The Korean one changed too many things and the girl character (Jan Di) was really annoying. She had these stupid facial expressions throughout the show I don't even know why Jun Pyo liked her as there was no chemistry between the two of them.

I think maybe if the Thai BOF had come out 5 years ago, Nadech, Mark, Mario and Boy could've been F4. They still look pretty young right now but I don't think they can pass for high schoolers. Also, I don't think One HD has the equivalent of the 4 guys above.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^One HD or Exact has become very loose in their productions. A lot of their lead roles are no longer bound to just Exact actors/actresses, so I'm thinking if this project does happen, One HD will bring the GTH boys from the Hormone Series over. There were rumors of Exact making March a pra'ake in one of their upcoming lakorns. I would like to see March and Tor with Kao.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
This is so strange, why can't I think of one ideal Thai F4 candidate? Haha. I adore this story, but can only bare if it's the right team. Thankfully, I love Exact/OneHD. So cute, I hope it happens and will be looking forward to casting announcements. :p