❤️[ONE31] A Gift to the People You Hate (GMMTV): Toni Rakkaen / Yayaying Rhatha / Mek Jirakit / Namtan Tipnaree / Victor Zheng

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Amongst the 13 series that GMMTV announced in their event last November, IMO this is the most intriguing. I think this is the darkest concept that GMMTV has to-date, and I'm so looking forward to see this. This has the same director as "Happy Birthday" (which is a really really good drama), and this is likely airing around October after "3 Will Be Free" has finished airing (Friday 2200H slot, which appears to be GMMTV's timeslot in One31 channel for this year).

sarNie Adult
This is why I only consider watching GMM dramas. They're the only ones putting out unique stories that aren't the typical Thai dramas. I think people like me would have stopped watching Thai dramas a long time ago, if it wasn't for GMM.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This is why I only consider watching GMM dramas. They're the only ones putting out unique stories that aren't the typical Thai dramas. I think people like me would have stopped watching Thai dramas a long time ago, if it wasn't for GMM.
Currently GMM series/drama are the only one I'm watching. They're so refreshing and daring.

sarNie Adult
OMG this is probably a first for Thailand. Praise lord jesus. I hope there's not too much gore though but doubt it, since this might be aimed towards the teen crowd given the cast.

The trailer is just a lot of yelling and whoever talking behind the mask which is kind of hard to listen to.

The gift for the one you hate welcomes you.

Level 1: Make them embarrassed.
Level 2: Make them regret it.
Level 3: Make them hurt.
Level 4: Make them die.

So... do you have someone you hate?

Tony says he'll find out who it is. You still don't hate me enough?

Girl says she'll never like some guy.

Mek says it's not him.

By the way, does anyone know where I can watch the new series "ลูกเหล็กเด็กชอบยก" starring Orn BNK48?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
It'll be airing on 2230H slot, replacing "3 Will Be Free". Originally 3WBF airs on the timeslot right after "My Ambulance", but I think the TV rating granted to it necessitated the move to a later timeslot.

I expect gore here, but I also expect some intense emotional scenes. I think Toni can pull it off (based on the original trailer I think he lost someone and is bent on revenge, and if you've seen "Wolf" I love how his character grew there) and veteran actor Noom Santisuk is expected to have some dramatic highlights here as well (He and the director of this drama previously worked on "Happy Birthday" and I love his character transformation throughout the drama). And wow, Yayaying is doing some serious roles. I like her in her sitcom with Kangsom and Aof.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Gun ATP said that no one beside the director and crew knows who is behind the mask. Even the casts themselves don't know. I wonder if they finished shooting because if anything, it would be only the casts shooting the revealing scenes would know.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Gun ATP said that no one beside the director and crew knows who is behind the mask. Even the casts themselves don't know. I wonder if they finished shooting because if anything, it would be only the casts shooting the revealing scenes would know.
Woahhhh. That's crazy amazing. I am already tempting this in exciting and knowing that even the cast don't know is omg crazy.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I believe GMMTV also did that with "Secret Seven". Only the male actor who ended up with Padlom (Punpun's character) knows that he's the one.

sarNie Adult
FEED ME THIS DRAMA ALREADY.

In the end of the trailer, he says "anyone want to buy a gift"? Are all the characters rich then? The poor characters would just die off.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The thing about GMM is that their stars and acting coaches are so talented that it could be anyone. If Victor havent shown up on the poster, i would had so thought it was him but i think with this particular series, they probably kept his name out to give it that shocking feeling.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
When I saw the first trailer last year, I was thinking pig mask could be Push, since I find it odd that he doesn't have any GMMTV project for 2019. (He's had at least one every year since 2015.) But looks like he's no longer in the roster of GMMTV talents.

sarNie Adult
Not sure if Push fell out of favor or is just not taking good roles. Although he's played lead in recent roles, they haven't been all that great. The supporting male lead in the Baifern drama took the spotlight there. And the one with Bifern wasn't all that great either.

Push actually taking this kind of role would be surprising.

I hope this dude reveal is as surprising as Saw 1. Or maybe it's not even a dude.