❤️[ONE31] Bad Genius The Series (GDH559 / Nadao Bangkok): June Plearnpichaya / Jaonaay Jinjett / Nana Sawanya / Ice Paris

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably airing starting August? Either a twice a week drama (hopefully back to regular programming by then) or this replaces "My Bubble Tea" (Friday 2200-2300H).

sarNie Adult
This probably finished filming a long time ago? Since June cut her hair, and she has long hair here.

I really liked the movie. And I hope they didn't get lazy with the script because they have an all star idol cast.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The Thai Wikipedia page of One31 has this listed as an upcoming drama that'll air Mondays and Tuesdays starting August 3rd on the 2130H timeslot, replacing "Hua Jai Sila" re-run.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Speculation is that this will replace "Ruk Laek Pop" on August 3rd, but will air Mondays and Tuesdays.

So looks like One31 will reformat their programming starting August 3rd (incidentally "Ruk Laek Pop" and "Hua Jai Sila" should end their run on the last week of July), which will probably look like this.

M-Th 1900H - "Nang Fah Lam Sing" (or whatever its new title is, replacing "Rak Sibalor Ror Sipmong" sometime this month)
M-T 2015H - "Bad Genius"
W-Th 2015H - "Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter"
M-T 2120H - "Kadee Rak Khem Wela" or any of "Frog Prince", "Kim Sam Soon" Thai version or "Boss and Me" (Read somewhere that these dramas + "Bad Genius" have already finished production for sometime now and they'll be simulcast in China.)
W-Th 2120H - "Kadee Rak Khem Wela" or any of "Frog Prince", "Kim Sam Soon" Thai version or "Boss and Me" (Read somewhere that these dramas + "Bad Genius" have already finished production for sometime now and they'll be simulcast in China.)

And I speculate that they'll reopen the Friday-Saturday 2130H timeslot soon, around August 21st at the earliest. Right now it's still occupied by "My Bubble Tea" (Fridays) and the re-run of "Buang Sanaeha" (Saturdays). Maybe they'll place the other dramas to be simulcast in China in that timeslot. Or they can just move the sitcoms to that timeslot ("Suea Chanee Gayng" on Fridays and "Pen Tor" on Saturdays) and place the drama on the 2030H timeslot.

Then probably the Pordeecom dramas will starting coming in around October at the earliest.

Last edited: