❤️[ONE31] Club Friday the Series 12 (Change2561): Various actors

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn, they love making these cheating series. I want something inspirational series to watch, tried of cheating series. This Club Friday series needs better storyline.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Damn, they love making these cheating series. I want something inspirational series to watch, tried of cheating series. This Club Friday series needs better storyline.
I agree. We need more inspirational one...they use to have more of it.....or good slice of life lesson.

I'm soo sick of all these constant trash treatment of each other...sigh

bit

sarNie Adult
I have a question...is polygamy a crime in Thailand? I'm confuse with all this Mia Luang and Mia Noi thing which seems like a common thing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have a question...is polygamy a crime in Thailand? I'm confuse with all this Mia Luang and Mia Noi thing which seems like a common thing.
Not that I know of....is it legalized...I don't think so either...was it used to be practice....yes...just like they did in EUROPE...and other countries....but only the rich Men can afford to do that...spread the seeds.

Is it wanted and accepted with women....hardly....back then or now...but back in the 1900s to early 80s? 70s? 60s? I'm not sure....it was more common practice

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Google Translate

the “Club Friday The Series”, which today arrives in Season 12, is a series that must be said to be the first door for all the actors who are going. Begin as "Independent actor" or simply say that if you want to declare yourself that I am not affiliated This series will be the path to a grand open, unaware of the play, play well, guarantee that the "intro" will definitely make you a talk of the town and in the coming year 64 will change. The big time of this series

“As I said, Change is content producer because 50% of our focus is on dramas. And this year's project has pushed to the next year It will be more intense and diverse. And will go online moreGrilled Club Friday The Series has been traveling for a long time. Of course, there was thought about which way to go next. Or the matter of moving the channel By etiquette We should be in the same box. Or perhaps something changed? But we still can't tell whether to move or not. Do you have a plan? The plan will only happen when it is appropriate. And even more as a channel in the building With manners and can't say much (Saw that moved from gmm25 to Channel One?) As of now, it is still the adjustment within the building. This one has not crossed any building yet. Had to wait and listen to what his policy was "

So looks like Club Friday is indeed the launching pad of newly-freelance actors/resses and it will remain that way.

There'll be more diversity and intensity by next year.

And looks like there's indeed a possibility of moving to another network. Could this be heading (once again) to One31 or perhaps to Amarin?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^

“ส่วนกับมาร์กี้ก็ยังไม่ได้คุยกันเลย และน้องก็ไม่ได้เล่นสายรุ้ง เพราะสายรุ้งก็ยังทำให้ที่ช่องวันเหมือนเดิม แต่อาจจะทำหลังกระเช้าสีดา ซึ่งนางเอกของสายรุ้งก็อยู่แถวตึกนั่นแหละ (หลายคนมองว่าเป็นแซมมี่?) ต้องไปถามพี่ป้อน นิพนธ์ ผิวเณรเลย อันนี้เราไม่สามารถตอบแทนได้

sarNie Adult
They haven't talked to Margie. She won't be playing in Sai Roong. They say many people think the leading actress will be Sammy, but it will be someone at the Channel One building.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Another speculation regarding Club Friday possibly moving out of GMM25

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Next Club Friday installment stars Ice Amena and Film Rattapoom. This airs on November 28th, so Willie-Khem-Sonia has 5 episodes.

Wow, looks like Yui's Club Friday installment will air next year. I barely saw any behind the scenes stills for this one.

http://instagr.am/p/CHcrHLegghx/

Last edited: