❤️]One31] Déjà Vu (?) : Pong Nawat/ Esther Supreeleela

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pong and Ester are pairing up for the first time in this new drama for one31.

The name sound like the Taiwanese version of but I'm not sure if this is a remake or a totally different storyline.

1560283252963.png

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will if this is a remake of the Taiwan drama here is the storyline:

N'ke save p'ke from a fire. From than on they fell in love and got married but on the way back home from their honeymone or is it on the way to their wedding they get into a car crash p'ke die. N'ke was so sad and depressed. Something happened...she meet a old man. The old man told her, she can save p'ke life but she would have to sacrificing the most important thing to her. So she went back in time to the first time they meet when she save p'ek from fire. Everything change from then on.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if this will be replacing "Rerk Sanghan", as Pong and Esther have yet to appear in any One31 drama this year.

"The Frog Prince" and "Chun Cheu Bussaba"/KSS remake are already shooting, but I think they're both too "light"/rom-comish to fit in the late Monday/Tuesday timeslot. I can see either or both on the Friday/Saturday timeslot.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this version doesn’t drag like the Taiwanese version. I wanted to like the Taiwanese version because I love stories where the p’ek falls in love with n’ek all over again when she’s trying to prevent him from falling in love with her again but the Taiwanese version just dragged so much and there were so many unnecessary drama that I stopped watching. I will probably drop in and watch some fin scenes here and there though.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone updated the Thai Wikipedia page of One31 and placed the airing date of this as February 2020, replacing "Songkram Nak Pun Season 2".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
If nothing changes, looks like this is replacing "Nee Sanaeha" next month.

http://instagr.am/p/B7pv1kKlaF9/
I expect the ratings to climb back up for this one. Both Esther and Pong haven't been in a lakorn for more than a year, Esther's last 2 dramas were ratings draw (though both were with Bie), "Mia 2018" had phenomenal ratings, and I think Taiwanese remakes do quite well in the ratings ("You're My Destiny", "Mia 2018" and even GMMTV's "Endless Love").