❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omggg i want to see her pair up with kangsom!!! Shes in the same sitcom kangom aof and yaya ying, seua chanee gayng

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Aside from annoying n'ek and the scene where pra'ek sleeps with n'ek half sister, Hua Jai Sila was a classic to me. I fell in love with Thai lakorn after watching this. I remembered waiting for it to air every night and had my jaw dropped because it was so intense all the time. Bie & Fang do have chemistry, it's a pity that they never get paired up again, and my lovely girl Fang got demoted to full time n'rai!! All actors & actresses in the old version did a great job portraying their character. I was so impressed with the evil mom's acting (she plays Fluke's mother in Sai Ruk Sai Sawaat) in the scene where her son got run over by a truck in ep 27, her expression was priceless. I recently watched that scene again and I still thought it is such quality acting.

Last edited:

dash

sarNie Hatchling
I saw an article recently but couldn't tell if it was just a rumor or confirmation. I know last year Toomtam had many rumors of not renewing his contract with Exact and most people expected him to move to Ch.8 but in the end it wasn't true. I thought it'd be the same case with Mo. But yeah, I just saw the confirmation from facebook and then came here.

Exactly. It explains the lack of lakorns from Mo in the past year. But it doesn't justify it. Even when Son was going to become freelance, Exact still gave him lakorns. He was supposed to become freelance last year so they gave him Tae Pang Korn as a last project. Whereas, Mo has been on a hiatus for nearly a year and then we hear now that her contract's ending this month and she's becoming freelance. Within the last 11 months-before her contract expired-Mo could've filmed a whole new lakorn but Exact didn't even bother to give her that last opportunity. Instead, every new lakorn they had went to freelance actors and Mo was left completely in the dark even though she still had a whole year left of her contract with them. Clearly, we can see who Exact truly cares about and who they're afraid to lose.

Not to mention, Mo has been with Exact since the beginning of her career whereas Esther is freelance, yet they gave Esther more work than Mo. Even if Mo is becoming freelance now, there's no reason why she can't be in this lakorn since she's not signing an exclusive contract under any specific channel. Tor himself is freelance too. Exact doesn't hesitate to give other freelance actresses like Mai, Baifern and Esther one lakorn after another. Even when Mai and Ter's lakorn did just average in ratings and buzz, Exact was still quick to reunite them because of their dating news. Not to mention, the beef between Mai and Khun Boy. On the other hand, Mo has been loyal to Exact for many years and now that she's becoming freelance, it's a "reason" for them to not cast her in any more of their lakorns? :rolleyes:

All I have to say is, shame on Exact for not being able to keep Mo. They're good at taking in other stars but not good at taking care of their own. No wonder New Chaiyapol left. Toomtam and Jes should leave also. They deserve better.

I agree with you Mo somehow deserves to get a better chance . Tbh Esther only delivered her A game when she was paired with Sean her ex koojin. Her latest Lakorn with Bie actually doing pretty well the same like Vill and Sean Lakorn paragit likhit Ruk . They basically gained the same rating . Now Esther current Lakorn with Pae Arak doing so bad , it only earned 0.1 rating which is so bad compared to the one that Pae did with Vill that has achieved 2.5 rating . Hmmm tbh one HD used to put a sleeper on Vill too their main nang’ek who has been loyal to them all these years . They decided to postpone airing 2 of Vill Lakorn which is a love to kill and Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk until it’s losing the buzz and when they chose to air a love to kill last year , many of Vill’s fans have forgotten that Lakorn :(.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Some news about the cast :
Chawallakorn Wanthanapisitkul (Pin Anong, Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah) as Pimsuda
Cindy Bishop (Plerng Naree, The Crown Princess) as Sitha (God, I hated her in PN, I used to call her the Ice Queen)
Angsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha (Hormones, Princess Hours) as Kwan
Thanapat Kawila (Mia, Ruen Benjapit) as Sawit
And Natcha Juntapun (Pity Girl, Game Maya) but I don't remember his part

Okay, seriously, am I the only who feels GREATLY offended that Angsumalynn plays a SUPPORTING role ? She should be the Nang Ek !

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I only saw bits and pieces of the Bie version my sister was a fan but if Tor is confirmed for this version I'm sold. He's a very talented actor :p more talented than some seniors whom I won't name LOL. I don't mind Mo as nang'ek either she is cute and agreed she needs better roles.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you Mo somehow deserves to get a better chance . Tbh Esther only delivered her A game when she was paired with Sean her ex koojin. Her latest Lakorn with Bie actually doing pretty well the same like Vill and Sean Lakorn paragit likhit Ruk . They basically gained the same rating . Now Esther current Lakorn with Pae Arak doing so bad , it only earned 0.1 rating which is so bad compared to the one that Pae did with Vill that has achieved 2.5 rating . Hmmm tbh one HD used to put a sleeper on Vill too their main nang’ek who has been loyal to them all these years . They decided to postpone airing 2 of Vill Lakorn which is a love to kill and Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk until it’s losing the buzz and when they chose to air a love to kill last year , many of Vill’s fans have forgotten that Lakorn :(.
They are sleeping on Vill. 2018 hasn't been a good year for Vill in terms of nang'ake roles, she was a villain in Kahon with Pong and was a supporting character to Poo in Bangkok Naramit. BUT she was good in Kahon. It was a different type of role for her, she gained recognition from it even though there wasn't much buzz and ratings, but it's normal since crime mystery type dramas don't do well in Thailand anyway. She just signed an extension with Exact, so hopefully, they can give her better main roles. It doesn't have to be the goody two shoes but just something to challenge her and make her shine. Sudsaipan is still her best role. She needs something like that again.

Okay, I'm so confused on this thread. So in summary, Tor and Mo were never tied to this lakorn? This thread was made out of a fan's wish to see them in here? I was about to say, Tor is pretty busy. As for Mo, I've always thought her acting wasn't that great, so I'm not surprised why she's not that popular. You ask anyone besides her fans and no one really remembers her for any particular role. Esther for example, Leh Ratee made her. Bee Namthip, probably Mia, now. Some people have many memorable roles like Yaya: DJA, GRGR, and KC. Bella would be as Kaew in the Khun Chai series and of course, Bhoop Pae.

I think it's a good thing that Mo is free lance. Then, she can improve on her acting and perhaps land a memorable role.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Tor is an amazing actor....I dunno who they can use as nk...I don't really have a fav on 1hd ...

My bias is kao and tor...lol

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed Tor is an amazing actor he is versatile. He will be able to pull of this character if casted no doubt! Ditto I ship Tor and Kao S too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
He said nangek for this lakorn is an actress from Channel One but they gotta go through audition for it....so basically still unconfirmed

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I'm so confused on this thread. So in summary, Tor and Mo were never tied to this lakorn? This thread was made out of a fan's wish to see them in here? I was about to say, Tor is pretty busy. As for Mo, I've always thought her acting wasn't that great, so I'm not surprised why she's not that popular. You ask anyone besides her fans and no one really remembers her for any particular role. Esther for example, Leh Ratee made her. Bee Namthip, probably Mia, now. Some people have many memorable roles like Yaya: DJA, GRGR, and KC. Bella would be as Kaew in the Khun Chai series and of course, Bhoop Pae.

I think it's a good thing that Mo is free lance. Then, she can improve on her acting and perhaps land a memorable role.
:risas3::risas3: Ouch girl.

Aww I thought it was confirmed to be that one girl that just had a lakorn with Tono.

I don't know hink Gun is pra'ek material though.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3::risas3: Ouch girl.

Aww I thought it was confirmed to be that one girl that just had a lakorn with Tono.

I don't know hink Gun is pra'ek material though.
It was never confirm to be Maprang. It was only Vlco words for it.

I did ask Vlco for a link of the news or source where she or he got the news from but Vlco didn't post it.

I did went search and didn't find any news on Maprang link to this lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It was never confirm to be Maprang. It was only Vlco words for it.

I did ask Vlco for a link of the news or source where she or he got the news from but Vlco didn't post it.

I did went search and didn't find any news on Maprang link to this lakorn.
Oh ok. Well I hope whoever it is, they can act.