❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Her co-worker Tan. I thought they have such a sweet relationship. Too bad for him Mintha met Sila first and no way Sila would let her end up with anyone lol.

After he slept with Kwan he came looking for Mintha. I wanted her to go off on him but you can see Mintha was exhausted at that point. She lost all hope and just wanted him out of her life. There's a good 2 episodes or a little more where Sila was shadowing her. I'm glad they make her strong enough to where she didn't forgive him easily. Even if she was pregnant she didn't want him back right away.
Oh okay, I don't know if his role is reduced in this version but I can't see them being anything other than friends here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh okay, I don't know if his role is reduced in this version but I can't see them being anything other than friends here.
I think they aren't going to get close until they go to work out of town for Sila that's when we get to see more of him with her and his feelings for her. I hope they keep it that way because after she got pregnant she has no one and he was there for her. We'll see how this version goes...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have a few parts I don't want the remake to take out but this one particular part I truly want them to keep...when Sila ran after Mintha barefoot after they slept together. That scene makes me feel sorry for him. And it wasn't a short chase either and when he's on his knees the camera show his feet all dirty. To me Tor would make that scene unforgettable. Because here's a man that's always look so good, polished from head to toes. Then you see him with his shirt not buttoned properly and no shoes on running after Mintha.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a few parts I don't want the remake to take out but this one particular part I truly want them to keep...when Sila ran after Mintha barefoot after they slept together. That scene makes me feel sorry for him. And it wasn't a short chase either and when he's on his knees the camera show his feet all dirty. To me Tor would make that scene unforgettable. Because here's a man that's always look so good, polished from head to toes. Then you see him with his shirt not buttoned properly and no shoes on running after Mintha.
She left after they slept together? Was this an r-scene or a willing?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Cn any1 tell me abt the preview for next week
Preview next week is when Mintha gets hit by Kwan and hurt her head. So we should see the part where he goes to see her at the old house and kissed her head while she's sleeping.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Also, kind of random but seeing how small Ferny is I kind of hope she will pair up with Film next. Cause she'll make him look taller lol
I really wanna see her with Film and Tono soon. She was with Tono and Film the other day and she looked good with both of them. OneHD uses Tono a lot so I hope they pair him up with Ferny soon! I just really hope OneHD treats Ferny good. She’s my new fave there.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just hope there’s lots of jealousy scenes in this. I like when the n’ek starts getting closer to another male and the p’ek starts going crazy and starts trying to assert him dominance :risas3: It will be even better in this lakorn because Tor genuinely is good at playing that alpha male type of guy. He doesn’t look awkward or wierd trying to act like that. It actually looks real so that’s why I want some of those scenes. Another bonus is that Ferny is super small and cute so it physically looks better to the eyes cause Tor is so much bigger than her lol Whether she gets closer to her co-worker friend or sawit, I don’t really care. As long we just get a couple of those scenes I’ll be satisfied :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just hope there’s lots of jealousy scenes in this. I like when the n’ek starts getting closer to another male and the p’ek starts going crazy and starts trying to assert him dominance :risas3: It will be even better in this lakorn because Tor genuinely is good at playing that alpha male type of guy. He doesn’t look awkward or wierd trying to act like that. It actually looks real so that’s why I want some of those scenes. Another bonus is that Ferny is super small and cute so it physically looks better to the eyes cause Tor is so much bigger than her lol Whether she gets closer to her co-worker friend or sawit, I don’t really care. As long we just get a couple of those scenes I’ll be satisfied :)
Dude it better be her co-worker and not Sawit. That guy sucks.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dude it better be her co-worker and not Sawit. That guy sucks.
I kind of want it to be Sawit cause then Sila’s anger would be even more explosive cause he literally hates Sawit and his family lol It would drive him absolutely nuts if he saw his precious Min getting comfy with Sawit. But yeah I hate Sawit and he doesn’t even deserve an ounce of attention from Min but it would make the lakorn more interesting than it already is lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL Ikea beds are nice and aesthetic to the eyes but definitely cheap. The woods are not strong/sturdy.
I don't really like Tono but it's whatever if both Fern and him get paired up together sometime later in the future.
I feel kind of bad for Sawit SOMETIMES. I would love to see a jealous Sila/Tor over the sight of Sawit & Min together too. I would like some jealous chasing scenes right now as well.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I hope they keep that scene in as well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Sawit in here is not bad...he's going to be a bad person but I don't mind him. The old version he has such a punchable face. And his hair was quite annoying like it doesn't see a comb or something. He just look dirty both in appearance and attitude but they did make Mintha closer to him than the new version for now. And Sila did get jealous over him and Mintha.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I kind of want it to be Sawit cause then Sila’s anger would be even more explosive cause he literally hates Sawit and his family lol It would drive him absolutely nuts if he saw his precious Min getting comfy with Sawit. But yeah I hate Sawit and he doesn’t even deserve an ounce of attention from Min but it would make the lakorn more interesting than it already is lol
You ladies might just get your wish LOL if this one follows the old version
Sawit and his mom starts playing games with Sila. They purposely engage Min to Sawit instead. This causes a jealous Sila to return something that belonged to Sawit back in exchange for Min. This also leads to the attempted r scene turned into willing since Min kept repeating that she’s going to marry Sawit and have his kids.

This version so far is doing a great job of adding new things and keeping some old too. Like I don’t remember Min’s father in the old version having Alzheimer’s but in this version he does. And I wanna say in the old version, Sila’s dad was still alive.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
You ladies might just get your wish LOL if this one follows the old version
Sawit and his mom starts playing games with Sila. They purposely engage Min to Sawit instead. This causes a jealous Sila who returns something that belonged to Sawit in exchange for Min. This also leads to the attempted r scene turned into willing since Min kept repeating that she’s going to marry Sawit and have his kids.

This version so far is doing a great job of adding new things and keeping some old too. Like I don’t remember Min’s father in the old version having Alzheimer’s but in this version he does. And I wanna say in the old version, Sila’s dad was still alive.
Yea I hope they keep that, that would make Sila(Tor) jealous.