❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I saw this had a lot of views on ONE31 channel because I was watching taley rissaya.. And was wondering what this drama was. After doing some research, i found out its the darn remake of hua jai sila! I wasn't a big fan of the old version I felt bie was too mean and too focused on revenge for his own sake. But now that I finally found out what this is, I'll tune in here and there! I'm kinda late though :facepalm:
Welcome :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow, that's a lot of places. We want to go to Chiang mai. I would like to go to Australia as well. We kind of pick 2 countries to visit each year. Last year, we went to Thailand, China and Rome. This year just Peru and Cambodia. Traveling is so addicting.
Lol you dont want to go to ChiangMai right now cus it is currently listed as the world most polluted city.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol you dont want to go to ChiangMai right now cus it is currently listed as the world most polluted city.
I heard Thailand has bad pollution right now...why is that. I never knew it was bad. But someone went there recently and said that they cough once they get there.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wow, that's a lot of places. We want to go to Chiang mai. I would like to go to Australia as well. We kind of pick 2 countries to visit each year. Last year, we went to Thailand, China and Rome. This year just Peru and Cambodia. Traveling is so addicting.
Hahahahaaa because ive been to to thailand 4 or 5 times already and when i was younger it was 2 months in laos and almost a month in thailand.
And i have a few places i want to see within Australia. I live in Sydney and never been to bondi or blue mountains

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I heard Thailand has bad pollution right now...why is that. I never knew it was bad. But someone went there recently and said that they cough once they get there.
Its car factory burning of nature and pollution from near by countries too

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
People are having respiratory failure and coughing up blood! It's bad cus they dont have EPA regulations. Being that they were once THE city to go for clean fresh air, you have people flocking there to live. With people comes cars. Their public transportation and "taxis" are blowing black smokes.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Its car factory burning of nature and pollution from near by countries too
Not just near by countries but ChiangMai themselves. The farms (sugarcane farms) are burning the farms after harvest. It's a tradition that they've done from generation to generation. Why? Cus it's cheaper than plowing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they make this lakorn up to 26 episodes where it is detailed enough to have everything flushed out...and also the selfish side of me wants Sila and Mintha together as long as possible. If they changed one thing, let her keep baby Sila. I mean, it's not much to ask :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they make this lakorn up to 26 episodes where it is detailed enough to have everything flushed out...and also the selfish side of me wants Sila and Mintha together as long as possible. If they changed one thing, let her keep baby Sila. I mean, it's not much to ask :)
Wait, did she not keep the baby in the original?