❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol Mintha should have called his name and surprised him. He probably turned around and looked up too surprised to do much. Then she can snapped a few shots and with a little luck she has a picture of the scar. And he has to get dressed enough to run after her by then she should get a good head start on him. But of course, no one ever says Mintha is a good spy to begin with. I knew she was going to be clumsy no good of a spy just as her previous self...lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol Mintha should have called his name and surprised him. He probably turned around and looked up too surprised to do much. Then she can snapped a few shots and with a little luck she has a picture of the scar. And he has to get dressed enough to run after her by then she should get a good head start on him. But of course, no one ever says Mintha is a good spy to begin with. I knew she was going to be clumsy no good of a spy just as her previous self...lol
Hahahahaha he would have still cuaght her trap and kiss her non stop

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's changes with the way he dressed. In suits it gives him a more refined, polish man vibe. Like he knows what he wants and go for it and would fight anyone getting in the way. When he dressed like he does in the locker room he looked like a teenager ready to play ball...except this particular teenager likes to kiss more hahahh

alissaax

It's changes with the way he dressed. In suits it gives him a more refined, polish man vibe. Like he knows what he wants and go for it and would fight anyone getting in the way. When he dressed like he does in the locker room he looked like a teenager ready to play ball...except this particular teenager likes to kiss more hahahh
On screen he looks so mature and offscreen still like a young kid in his suit.

Last edited:

alissaax

Wonde who will be the page topper lol If any of you guys were active in the BPS thread, having the first post on the page makes you the page topper! It was always a competition to see who could get it :risas3:
Omg its still happening???