❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hurry up Tuesday, I guessed majority of the beach scene will happen then.

When I checked IG I keep on seeing the bed scene at the hotel. The way Sila hugged Mintha is ridiculously sweet. It wasn't those typical hug where the pra'ek pull the n'ek into him loosely. But Sila simply buried her face into his chest. It looks personal and intimate. I guessed, the director wants it to look as real as possible (good for us all lol). It's like he's protecting her...not sure from others or himself hahahha but it's such a sweet moment nonetheless.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Okay, I have a question : what happened to Mingkwan in the end of the previous version ? I’m curious

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
T
Hurry up Tuesday, I guessed majority of the beach scene will happen then.

When I checked IG I keep on seeing the bed scene at the hotel. The way Sila hugged Mintha is ridiculously sweet. It wasn't those typical hug where the pra'ek pull the n'ek into him loosely. But Sila simply buried her face into his chest. It looks personal and intimate. I guessed, the director wants it to look as real as possible (good for us all lol). It's like he's protecting her...not sure from others or himself hahahha but it's such a sweet moment nonetheless.
That all i see in the hashtag and those stupid ad spam post.

Hopefully we get this bed scene with him embracing her against his chest next week i dont really want to wait for the 16th or week afteerrr.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, when did Sila have Mintha's phone # on speed dial? I swear when she walked away from him he just took his phone out and it dialed already :risas3: I thought he didn't want her # last time and took her friend's instead because he looked more honest...but yet when she refused to talk to him her phone # must be priority #1 lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I have a question : what happened to Mingkwan in the end of the previous version ? I’m curious
I stopped paying attention to her once Sila slept with her. Her sole purpose was to be used by him and beat up Mintha other than that she was so annoying.

alissaax

So, when did Sila have Mintha's phone # on speed dial? I swear when she walked away from him he just took his phone out and it dialed already :risas3: I thought he didn't want her # last time and took her friend's instead because he looked more honest...but yet when she refused to talk to him her phone # must be priority #1 lol
Ahahhaha there was a scene he thanked someone on the phone for her business card
VideoCapture_20190406-120136.jpg

alissaax

I guessed I missed that part. That's why he called her fast. Speed dial her before she went into the house and she still hung up and turned the phone off:risas3::p
Andd she already had his number tooo:risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So her legal name is Minta but even in the lakorn some people pronounce differently...so Minta it is :)

Anyway, not sure what the deal is with Sila hugging Minta. Half the time he wants to make her disappear lol. He pressed on her so hard half of her is gone:confused0:

alissaax

So her legal name is Minta but even in the lakorn some people pronounce differently...so Minta it is :)

Anyway, not sure what the deal is with Sila hugging Minta. Half the time he wants to make her disappear lol. He pressed on her so hard half of her is gone:confused0:
Hahaha i know everyone been calling her mintra mintha mingta mingtra.. the list goes on hahahahhaaa.