❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OMG PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THE EPISODE...
Yes there are some cringe scenes but there are wayyy more sweet scenes that make up for it. My heart is about to burst out of my chest, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sila
Thanks love, so he made it up to be with Minta...awwww we forgive you then Sila :)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm happy that it was Sila who didn't want to sleep with Kwan and pulled away as it was Fang's Min who stopped Sila (Bie) and Kwan (Bowie) in the original. Even though she was drunk (I think that's what he said), he was just thinking of Min. It was awkward just watching Kwan kissing Sila, he so wasn't into it. -- And Sila goes to Min!!! They played Hua Jai Kaung Tur but by Tor!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12: :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
guys update after watch

drowning? he was leaving her in the water until she disappeared?
No haha, I was scarred when Kwan threw herself and kissed him.. I was so unprepared for that. But I love how Sila just was so repulsed by it and didn't continue, instead he pulled away after a while... And the best thing is? He chose Min, he chose to sleep and comfort her instead. From now on, I'm going to trust him haha, this Sila seems so genuine.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Did the episode end with Kwan asking if Si likes Min? Cause that's were the stream stopped for me lol. Missed the beginning but caught the tail end.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I think for this version, they might not have Sila sleeping with Kwan because it seems like Minta already mistook Sila already slept with Kwan.
Yup! I hope so too! Becaause Kwan lied to her. She told her that they slept together and Min was like why?! And Kwan said Sila loves me. What is wrong with lovers sleeping together? I was irritated when she rubbed it in. But hey, if that means Sila doesnt sleep with her, great.

Last edited:

Irnita Solehan

irnitaherliana
I
oh!! Is he really going to sleep with her? He looks
Disgusted with her in ep12
I doubt he will sleep with Kwan in future episodes. He already rejected her once. And in the next episodes preview, it seems like Kwan is attempting to sleeo with Sila AGAIN but I doubt he will coz Kwan went ballistic crazy afterwards. Maybe she got rejected AGAIN.

Loving the fact that they made HJS 2019 more realistic coz everything just makes sense compared to the original one.

I doubt Sila would stoop that low (by sleeping with Kwan) coz he loves Min so much he wouldn't do that to hurt her.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn! Is that in the preview for next week?
Yeah its seem drama queen sleeps with si in his club and obviously finds out hes tor and she threw a tantrum at home in front of her family. Not sure need to check the preview again... it seriously look like kwan kissed si.