❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
Yes
Did I mentioned that I love the way Sila struggled within himself before getting into be with Minta. I think he was having an inner fight with P'Tor. But it looks like it was Sila at the end that won lol.

The director gave viewers what we want at the end but damn talk about trolling hahhaha
yes!!! My god he was like can’t stay away from her when there is an opportunity unforgettable Min didn’t know and hope she will find out soon.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In this version, Sila probably gives up everything for Min. He seemed to love her and not quite afraid to show it.

When Minta reached out to hug him he's surprised and as always look at her hugging arms. If Minta touches him willingly he never seemed to get used to it and react with genuine suprise that she actually touch him...it's sweet to see how much it means to him. And he cried again...when he's with her, I think he cries as much as she does.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
In this version, Sila probably gives up everything for Min. He seemed to love her and not quite afraid to show it.

When Minta reached out to hug him he's surprised and as always look at her hugging arms. If Minta touches him willingly he never seemed to get used to it and react with genuine suprise that she actually touch him...it's sweet to see how much it means to him. And he cried again...when he's with her, I think he cries as much as she does.
I so agree.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yup, revenge or no revenge he about to go psycho on Kwan lol. New Sila has the courage to put Kwan in her place...all because of Minta. He always show his nice side when she's unconscious. Then again, I would play unconscious too if Sila is taking care of me lol
Oh yea for sure, he was beyond mad nod.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling

That would be a nice twist. I almost lost it when he cried after she took his hand off her wrist. So heartbreaking yet sweet

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I’m thinking, what if they made Kwan sleep with some other random dude instead? Probs could’ve been drugged or drunk. What if she was just mad she couldn’t get some from Sila again? Just wishful thoughts/ideas. lol

Today’s episode was good. I enjoyed it. It was rather disturbing seeing Kwan making out with Sila by herself but him leaving her for Min was satisfying. That bed hug was adorable. The emotions he felt was on point as one could feel his (internal) struggles.