❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Still in Min's room

Tor says Is this an architect's room? It looks good. (She block's him from moving) Get out!. I said get out(Then he cover's her mouth with his hand) (OMG she bit him, she goes to run away) he grabs her Let go!(I think he kisses her head here?) Let go! (Stepmom and Dad are sleeping, Dad hears something). Hey, Let go! You probably don't want your parents to know, that I secretly came to your room, right? And this time it's worst then taking me the small house. Let go! I said let go! Hey, (Oh her Dad get's out of bed but stepmom stops him) Where are you going? Did you hear anything? I need to go see. I don't hear anything. You're hearing things. Go, Go. Back to sleep. Sleep now. What sound? I didn't hear anything. (Back to Tor and Min) If you want me to let go then you need to keep quiet.(He let's go of her) Why are you here? The person you should go see is Kwan. Did your sister tell you yet what she found out? Finally you admit that you're Tor. How is your sister? And how do you want her to be? You're talking as if I'm the quity person. Why? What I did is so bad? Shouldn't do it? And so what? How many years has it been now? Let me ask you something, If you were bit by a dog during your childhood, do you need to go biting it back? My scar Isn't like a dog bite. I know what bad things you encountered as a kid. So you're using that to hurt everyone back. But let me ask you, in this world what can violence solve?(He just looks at her then sit's on her bed) Tor says Then let me ask you something. You don't want me to get involved with your sister because you worry about her or because you're worried about me?(Wow these looks) Min says Get out. I said get out. (She is trying to get him to leave) Get out! Get out! Get out! I said get out! (she is pulling on his arm now) You won't, right? (He pulls her into a hug) He pulls her on the bed now.(more staring wow) the end.

OMG them in the promo.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Anyone have any ideas with what will happen next to this storyline haha? As now they've got Kwan out of the picture (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if her character went overseas or something after all this), what does it mean for Min and Sila? He hasn't explicitly told her he's P'Tor but they both know so I have no idea how this will follow... These scenes have differed greatly from the original as Sila kept chasing Min all throughout this time with Kwan but now that's there's no Kwan, what does that mean? I Ijusthope they don't focus too much on the other parts of his revenge and neglect the romance. It's still gross to think he'll sleep with both sisters, having said that, I really really hope there's more than one love scene.
I think no one knows because they let Kwan knows he's Tor too early. In the old version he still didn't tell her he's Tor after sleeping with her. I mean, he didn't even tell Minta he was while sleeping with her, she found out because she had to look for the scar herself. From here on out it's gonna be a lot of different scenes. We have 10+ episodes left. They have to add a lot of Minta and Silas scenes as the writer promised there are more of them.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I think no one knows because they let Kwan knows he's Tor too early. In the old version he still didn't tell her he's Tor after sleeping with her. I mean, he didn't even tell Minta he was while sleeping with her, she found out because she had to look for the scar herself. From here on out it's gonna be a lot of different scenes. We have 10+ episodes left. They have to add a lot of Minta and Silas scenes as the writer promised there are more of them.
Ohhh okay, well that's good. As long as there are more Min and Sila scenes then I'm happy. Except I'm not as Min deserves so much more!!! But still with so much more to go in this drama, it now makes me nervous to think what the director and writer have planned for us.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh okay, well that's good. As long as there are more Min and Sila scenes then I'm happy. Except I'm not as Min deserves so much more!!! But still with so much more to go in this drama, it now makes me nervous to think what the director and writer have planned for us.
Yup, Min does deserve much much more but what can we do when all they offer is Sila lol. I want him to be super remorseful for hurting Minta even if he doesn't see sleeping with Kwan has done that. And what the heck is taking them so long to give Minta a decent guy.

I don't want Minta to just settle for Sila though. If at the end she still doesn't fully love Sila let them work at their problems . they can agree to be together but later down the road and see where things goes. I don't want her to be with him just because...she isn't just a because person. But if he doesn't see how much damage it has done to Minta in his actions, I don't see the neccessary HEA...but more realistic. Let her have her closure with or without him.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I think now that Kwan is out of the picture, the storyline will focus more on the stepbrother and his gambling debt to Sila in addition to Si’s Aunt and the Stepmom+Sister. There’ll be plenty more heartaches to come, and it just won’t be between Min and Sila.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah, actually come to think of it Mam is going to be hurt a lot is now my guess. That's what happened in the original and as we saw from the trailer for next week, Sida and her sister are planning something. That's gonna get Sila pretty mad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watching the scene in Minta's room. But the part where Sila just kissed Minta on the side of the head is the most random thing ever. Like that kiss didn't go with anything happening then at all lol. It's cute and sweet but such a weird thing at the same time.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yeah, that side kiss was so random but so cute too. I dislike Sila sometimes but when he does things like this, it moves my heart. Dang, I gotta stop being so easy like Kwan. LOL The music insert bothered me so much during their hug. I wish they had chosen a different song. The song they used, the lyrics probs matched the scene but the beat was off. Made the moment feel weird.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I hate when they do that or show a lamp stand haha
If the scene where Kwan is seducing Sila looks sexy from her side (not his cause he looked he he wanted to pass out) I can't imagine how they are going to make Sila persuade Minta to sleep with him. I mean, sexy voice, sweet I love you and bunch of kisses. I be damn pissed if he says he loves her and lower his head then it blacks out. Kwan got some steamy scenes with him...they better make him do some work lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That side kiss was so cute :).
It was cute just so out of place. I think Sila does these little things to Minta so naturally he doesn't realize he's doing it. How the heck, with the struggling and trying to keep her in one place. After trying to lift her up, he's like let me just give her a kiss on the side of her head lol.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It was cute just so out of place. I think Sila does these little things to Minta so naturally he doesn't realize he's doing it. How the heck, with the struggling and trying to keep her in one place. After trying to lift her up, he's like let me just give her a kiss on the side of her head lol.
I think he doesn't realize he does it also.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Watching the scene in Minta's room. But the part where Sila just kissed Minta on the side of the head is the most random thing ever. Like that kiss didn't go with anything happening then at all lol. It's cute and sweet but such a weird thing at the same time.
I think Thanapob just added a adlib. That was so random lol