❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It breaks my heart when Minta laying there with tears in her eyes...and they way Fern's voice turned a bit more raspy as it dropped. Sorry Sila, you can't have both sisters within a couple of episodes :facepalm: You going to have to wait it out buddy:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's unreal how much I want to give Sawit a hug for his stupidity. The naive, adorable face of Sawit is so likeable. He's seriously a misguided semi bad guy. He is just lost in life, I want him to go into rehab.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t think Muse is subbing this anymore because other websites are “subbing” it. I guess ppl are copying it reuploading it. :sad6:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think Muse is subbing this anymore because other websites are “subbing” it. I guess ppl are copying it reuploading it. :sad6:
That's what I heard too, they halted the subbing for this lakorn. It's a shame though cause people are stealing their hard work.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So mee got beated up because sawit had hire men.
This explains the hospital outfit donat shared on her ig and her filming with pu, si's bodyguard bak.