❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
I don't condone violence generally, but it was rather satisfying seeing Sila releasing his badass mafia persona on Sawit and his people after the violence they used on Mee. They couldn't get to Sila so they chose to violate someone else like Mee who's weaker than them and cannot defend herself against them.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Episode highlights
THEY got some screentime finally!
Fern looked extra pretty this episode
Sila beating the crap out of sawit for hurting mee
Min actually seeing tor in a different light
Badass sila was unleashed, sida doesn’t know what’s coming for her.
A wild kwan appeared
Can’t wait for next week!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode highlights
THEY got some screentime finally!
Fern looked extra pretty this episode
Sila beating the crap out of sawit for hurting mee
Min actually seeing tor in a different light
Badass sila was unleashed, sida doesn’t know what’s coming for her.
A wild kwan appeared
Can’t wait for next week!
Can't wait to watch later.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At the 2:00 mark Sila plant another quick kiss on the side of Minta's head. It's such a cute but just so freaking random of him to do that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The writer seriously need to stop having Minta chased Sila around...her P'Tor days should have been left behind after he slept with Kwan. I don't like how they make her still pinning for Tor and having Sila reject her again. It's unfortunate, that this version they made him sleep with Kwan as if it's no big deal...and Minta is over it in a quick minute. This lakorn simply has gotten a little frustrating to watch because of Sila's actions. He's dead set on his revenge like he has no room for anything else. His love for Minta is iffy still.

And is that all their childhood memories consist of, is her cleaning his wound and taking him some food to eat, went fishing with each other once lol. If that's the case, her love for her P'Tor is a bit of a stretch lol. I know Sawit needs a good beating and all, but Sila has become a character of almost an obsession and Minta is a blur to him. I hope they change it within a couple of episodes.

Though, the gesture he made when he did that, I got my eyes on you is cute :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh yea he did give her a little kiss.
It's the cutest thing a pra'ek could do to his girl. He was mad, frustrated that she's interfering with his business cause he was so enjoying the pounding he's giving Sawit. And amidst of dragging her with him, and she's struggling he just plant a nonchalant kiss on the side of her head. Once again, it seemed so out of place yet just so sweet...where that one simple off the hand kiss is like a couple thing. He doesn't like what she's doing but still love her :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching episode 15 now.

At the hospital

Sila goes to see Mee (Bak is there also) He sees Mee.

Sila says Bak. Yes, Si? What did the doctor say? Well... The doctor said concerning Mee's condition her eye is bruised, and there's internal hematoma(Internal bloos clot). Cracked mouth, and... bruises all over her body. (Mee wakes up and sees them) Si. She reach's for his hand he takes it. Si. Mee. I'm here. Please don't leave me. I'm scared. I definitely won't leave you. Do you know what happend? I only know they're two men, but I don't know who they are. Sila says Two men? Beating on a single woman like you? (He is so mad) Bak. Yes? Order people to search for them. And within today. Go. Alright. It's alright. Don't be afraid of anything.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hey, I wonder : since there was only one episode last week, does that mean there will be three this week or 2 like usual ?