❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I see. He did said his mother wanted him to do but he did not go but one day he just agreed.

His troublemaker days maybe like badass Sila. If not, how he can almost died 3 times.
I watched his interview when he talk about his troublemaker days...... because he didnt want to be bullied at school like his older brothers bully him and started hanging out with some friends at school eventually meeting others outside and hanging out with the wrong kind of people when he was young..... and he turned his life around after his ordain. He realised he wanted and needed his parents and family the most. Not those kind of bad friends he had.

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
I watched his interview when he talk about his troublemaker days...... because he didnt want to be bullied at school like his older brothers bully him and started hanging out with some friends at school eventually meeting others outside and hanging out with the wrong kind of people when he was young..... and he turned his life around after his ordain. He realised he wanted and needed his parents and family the most. Not those kind of bad friends he had.
thanks for sharing! i think i saw this interview before. but just wonder how bad were the events will lead to his encounters with almost died situations.
thankfully he turned his life around after his ordain and know how much pain he caused to his parents during those times.

alissaax

Waiting for a end of filming party.
Can khun si and min make an appearance and give us moments to last forever.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Tor previously being ordained sounds like his character in Hormones since he was a trouble maker and his mom wanted him to ordain.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
..... forgot about that. Damn it there's so much they could add.
If they managed to squeeze that in, for me the story would've come a full circle - Mam bought the penthouse early in the series and she entrusted the house plan to Min the moment she told Min where he is when he got injured.

Since Min still went to work while she was at the safehouse im hoping that she managed to finish it

alissaax

If they managed to squeeze that in, for me the story would've come a full circle - Mam bought the penthouse early in the series and she entrusted the house plan to Min the moment she told Min where he is when he got injured.

Since Min still went to work while she was at the safehouse im hoping that she managed to finish it
Maybe they did. Like the gps watch come out of no where.

alissaax

Seriously fern and tor are making my imagination about to cross that thin line i have for them between fantasy and reality..
These unexpected posts and moments recently.