❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What I really hate is nothing at all after HJS lakorn, no talkshow, no game show, no interview, basically..... NOTHING :mad::mad::BangHead::(:BangHead:
They didn't have a sit down appearance on a talk show when it was airing so I wasn't expecting one after. But I do like it when they are on talk shows cause sometimes it's funny to hear the behind the scenes stuff... it honestly, I never think Tor and Fern would ever have one so I wasn't bummed out.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They are so cute, just adorable, I'm in Latin America and I can't believe the amount of people they are into this drama and this couple, I think some want to petition Netflix to buy the series, mind blowing.
They gained quite international fans. I hope Netflix pick it up. They pick up Legend of the white snake even if it didn't do so good when it was airing.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They did they went on one bunterng individually.....

alissaax

alissaax

PSX_20190720_210456.jpg
NOPJI'S IG STORY Q&A TRANSLATIONS × 20TH JULY 2019

Q1; Are the old one answered yet?
The old one will be a video, but I haven't done it. So please wait.

Q2; Where did you buy the glasses from?
These glasses? I don't remember, I've brought them a long time ago.

Q3; Where do you study at?
I graduted from King Mongkut's University of Technology, North Bangkok. And right now I'm studying at Chula (Chulalongkorn University)

Q4; Want to see your drama, when will there be a new drama to watch?
There is, I'm currently filming and we will probably get to meet at the end of the year.

Q5; Chicken and egg which was born first.
I think.... I was born first.

Q6; What colour do you like?
White, Black, Purple and Yellow

Q7; Please give a sweet smile to see.

Q8; What is your fav flower?
White rose, white tulip and sunflower

Q9; Do you listen to Black Pink music? What song do you like listening to?
BLACKPINK - Don't Know What To Do

Q10; Please smile and show your teeth

Q11; What phone do you use?
Samsung Mobile S10+

Q12; Sunthorn Phu (a famous Thai poet), blows a pipe or a flute?
Please give honour/respect to a good student with grade 4 in Thai every term. Sunthorn Phu doesn't blow anything, Sunthorn Phu is a poet who wrote the poem, I'm not sure about the title, Phra Aphai Mani or Su Sathorn

Last edited: