❤️[ONE31] Jao Mae Asorapit : Bright Norraphat/ Vill Wannarot/ Plengkwan Nattaya

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like this premieres on February 10th, replacing "Nee Sanaeha"

Teaser is out too!

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Oof.... I was dissecting the trailer. And it seems like Vill can be the n'rai or n'ek depending on the viewer's individual perspective. This kind of lakorn makes my head hurt because I don't know which side to stand on (since I am bias towards Vill :fighting3:). On a side note, Vill is rocking that Gandaomanee vibe. :risas3:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Plengkwan and Bright kinda look like they might be canon in here, I need to check this one out once it starts airing.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I hate that wig. It looks awful on Vill. Any summary or spoilers?
And Vill was so cute as a bird. Miss those old days.
I agree. When I first saw the promotional pictures on Vill's instagram with that wig on, I legit thought that she was featured in a magazine "Fantasy" pictorial or something, not a lakorn. Ah well, lets just hope the wig doesn't bother us too much.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Trailer with English subs.

http://instagr.am/p/B8QV1OIlZNX/
I hope this does well in the ratings. The first drama of the year in this timeslot in the last 2 years both did well - "Ruen Benjapit" in 2018 and "Talay Rissaya" in 2019.
Plus Plengkwan, though she's been criticised for her acting, she's yet to have a flop drama in the timeslot. Her 2 dramas with Mam Kat, plus "Ruen Benjapit", all did well in the ratings (got more than a 2.0). #InPlengkwanWeTrust hahahahaha!