❤️[ONE31] Nee Sanaeha (The One Enterprise): Nus Nussaba / Noona Nuengtida / Ice Paris / Pete Thongchua

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a post in Pantip listing down all the ongoing and upcoming projects of One31, and I came across this:

2.Sunset Sunrise
นักเเสดง: พาริส อินทรโกมาลย์สุต,หนึ่งธิดา โสภณ,นุสบา ปุณณกันต์,พีท ทองเจือ,พลวัฒน์ มนูประเสริฐ
บทประพันธ์: -
บทโทรทัศน์: -
กำกับการเเสดง: จาริวัฒน์ อุปการไชยพัฒน์
I haven't found anything about "Sunset Sunrise", but I saw some posts from @artexact in IG (who's said to be directing this drama)

http://instagr.am/p/B0xSRMYHmhZ/
http://instagr.am/p/B0SOy2QhIvI/
He has a post with Lilly, with the hashtag #ละครยังไม่มีชื่อ.

http://instagr.am/p/B0fDlB1lghB/
Exploring that hashtag, I saw this post:

http://instagr.am/p/B0ye_8UgShN/
Could this be a light romantic drama that involves music (as both Ice and Noona are singers)?

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They could be in my love from another star and makes more sense lol. Whatever happened to Lilly? I thought after the remake of her and Push she would be more popular in one31.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow! Ice Paris as Pra Ek! Can't wait to see! And he's paired with Noona too! I wasn't quite into Paris at first but he's growing on me. And his acting is okay.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
^ Noona is literally his noona. :nut:

Well played my friend ...well played

How old is noona?

The thing is...she also looks older too

Bee N still looks youthful with Film and of course film is older ...

Paris is an itty bitty baby and looks it ...barely legal hahaha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh I e, the guy from Family We Trust series. His acting is a bit stiff but he’s cute kid. He’s also sang that popular song from My Ambulance series.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well played my friend ...well played

How old is noona?

The thing is...she also looks older too

Bee N still looks youthful with Film and of course film is older ...

Paris is an itty bitty baby and looks it ...barely legal hahaha
She is 27, while he is 20. I think Noona has been around for long (was a child actress), that's why it seems more evident that she has aged.

But to be fair, it was quite odd to see her in her last drama "Kaew Khon Lek". She looks so demure compared to her male co-stars Cee, Rome and Ak.

Ice is a luk kreung (half-Thai, half British-Italian), so I think it's easy to make him appear more mature. There's the height difference too.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn I really wanted them to pair Ice and Pear as leads in a drama together
That will be great. I'm sure they have some clout by now, given how their song did well.

But though they are on the same camp (Nadao Bangkok), Pearwah has never done a project for One31 - except for Hormones and a couple of GMMTV dramas which aired in that channel. Her "launching" drama which aired this year was with GMM25.

CPY

GotomySin
They could be in my love from another star and makes more sense lol. Whatever happened to Lilly? I thought after the remake of her and Push she would be more popular in one31.
Apparently that remake flopped and Push fans claimed it's her fault. So she had been demoted since then.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Well at least Lilly has been on a roll in terms of drama appearances. This year, she was in "Luk Krung", "Rerk Sanghan" (and in both dramas her character died). Then she'll be in "Deja Vu" (Pong/Ester), "Ruk Laek Pop" (Film/Vill/Bifern) and this one.

Since I can't help but confuse Lilly with Cheribelle at times, I wonder if there's any follow-up for Cheribelle after "Heeb Lorn Sorn Winyarn" (which I believed performed decently in the ratings and I think she did well there). I haven't seen her name listed in the upcoming One31 dramas listed in the Pantip article I posted. And even her IG posts show mostly her endorsements, her guestings on One31 talk shows and her love life. Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel noona has a more mature look

He still looks like a baby

Namtarn and her younger pk worked well cuz he looks mature

Like rookie historian...the no has a baby face along with him so it worked well....in gundam beauty... you can see the age difference

sarNie Adult
Wow. They're really doing the age gap angle this year. First, Aff and Tor. Now Noona and Ice. Will see how it goes.

Had they figured out a way to put Pearwar & Ice as leads together after their hit song, I think it would do really well. But then again, they're really not into creating koojins which I think is good for the actors. So they can branch out and act with other leads.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like that they don't do a koo jin thing

It will good for him to learn from a more experienced partner...