❤️[ONE31] Nee Sanaeha (The One Enterprise): Nus Nussaba / Noona Nuengtida / Ice Paris / Pete Thongchua

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like the new title (and perhaps the official one) is "Nee Sanaeha". Literally means "debt affection". Could this have something to do with Pete's character in the teaser above? (He's wearing a doctor's outfit.)

And I thought this is a musical drama.

I think this is airing soon. I can see this replacing "Ruen Mai Majurat" which can end by early/mid December, or be placed in the Friday/Saturday slot once "Top Chef" has finished airing.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ To be fair, it won't be his first time to be surrounded with veteran actors. In "In Family We Trust", he had scenes mostly with Um and Kob Songsit (and to a lesser extent with Jeab, who played Kob/his father's legal wife).

And I'm not sure about the roles of the supporting cast in "Bad Genius the Series", but Willie, Um and Tang are part of it.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Teaser is here. Coming this December.

Someone in Pantip likened this to Artit Ching Duang (Aom and Nok's drama)

When I checked the hashtag #อาทิตย์ชิงดวง in IG, there's even a Noona-Ice post that appeared. Maybe that was indeed the inspiration for this drama, especially seeing the Noona-Noos scenes.

http://instagr.am/p/BzsH_e6p_dg/

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Well, seems like the typical lakorn storyline. Will probably give ep 1 a whirl for Ice lol.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Of the recent One31 dramas, I'm getting Talay Rissaya x Nakark Keaw feels.

TR - Noona x Noos confrontation, Tom has Noos as 2nd wife and Ice is his stepson and looks like he's sick.
NK - Pete's role here (which is also a doctor just like Captain's) looks like he's conniving with Noos

Good thing that Noona's role seems feisty here. I'm not into weak female lead characters.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is so dramatic. Lol. The color grading is so reddish and yellow, hope it’s only in the teaser.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Plot is here: