❤️[ONE31] Rerk Sanghan: Sean Jindachote/Camilla Kittavat

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I might try to watch this. This lakorn is adapting from novel of Wannawat (novelist of Ka Badin, Neung Dao Fah Diew). I want to see how her modern novel transfer into live-action form before Leh Bunpakarn airing next year. Her novels always combined by various genres and political usually take a significant part.
This novel has good reviews and the director Sant is also one of the best director in Thailand right now.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ His filmography is quite impressive - Pitsawat, Lah, Mia 2018, amongst others. #nuffsaid

(And he'll also direct the upcoming Cris-Aum-Bank-Maprang drama.)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Just watched the first episode. It's ok. Just the good guys taking down a cultish with power bad guys. There's nothing really to draw you into the storyline. They took way too long to kill off the sacrifice. Probably because the actress is an idol and to give her screentime. I like her, but damn, the scenes were meh.

I'm basically watching it for the cast, and I don't have anything else to watch atm.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

lani

sarNie Hatchling
So after 2 eps finally I got the plot of this lakorn hahaha it is interesting and mysterious also the storyline is different from others....I like it.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if someone from the cast will win the Nataraja Awards next year. For 3 straight years, someone in a Sant drama won an acting award:

- Pong Nawat for "Poot Pitsawat" (Best Actor, 2016) (plus nominations for Noon (Best Actress), Jes (Best Supporting Actor), and Ben (Best Supporting Actress))
- Mew Lalita for "Lah" (Best Actress, 2017)
- Marie Broenner for "Mia 2018" (Best Supporting Actress, 2018) (plus nominations for Pong (Best Actor), Bee (Best Actress), and Film (Best Supporting Actor))

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if someone from the cast will win the Nataraja Awards next year. For 3 straight years, someone in a Sant drama won an acting award:

- Pong Nawat for "Poot Pitsawat" (Best Actor, 2016) (plus nominations for Noon (Best Actress), Jes (Best Supporting Actor), and Ben (Best Supporting Actress))
- Mew Lalita for "Lah" (Best Actress, 2017)
- Marie Broenner for "Mia 2018" (Best Supporting Actress, 2018) (plus nominations for Pong (Best Actor), Bee (Best Actress), and Film (Best Supporting Actor))
Maybe from Klin Kasalong (Yaya for Best Actress maybe, i'm not watching but seem she get many prasing for her 4 roles and that lakorn also get good rating at couple end eps), not this one. For Rerk Sanghan, the actor who play villian might have more change to win than pra'nang.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I'm on same view that Mos has better chances of landing a nomination.

As for KK, I don't really follow non-GMM dramas haha, except if they turn out to have high ratings in MDL or they've been re-aired here in the Philippines. (GMA Network is acquiring dramas from Channel 3 and GMM channels.)