❤️[ONE31] Wanthong (The One Enterprise): Mai Davika / Pong Nawat / Chakrit Yamnarm

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang, krit looks sloppy and gross. The part where he's taking his shirt off and on top of Mai with his man boobs...I would be crying too. Pong, looks bloated as well. Only the girls look pretty. Umm...one part krit fake hair is falling off lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
While I want to see Mai act in this, that hideous toupee is killing the visuals. They hired intern to do the makeup?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
This one actually looks really good. Not liking the multiple wives thing, but Mai’s acting hooked me in when I saw the teaser. Lol I gotta get over Chakrit’s look, not sure if I can take him seriously lol.

sarNie Adult
lol that drama looks like a mess. Probably won't be watching it but will check on this thread for updates. If/when she ends up blazing her own trail, I'll start watching at that point lol.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Chakrit's look was inspired by Trump. Imagine Trump being Thai and in that time period.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai looks too pretty compared to everyone else in the lakorn. I bet this lakorn will be crazy. I probably won’t be tuning in but will be curious to see the reviews lol

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This airs starting March 1st, replacing "Phatu Kat" rerun.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
What’s the storyline? Is Pong gonna betray her and marry someone else?
My mom said she had to learn about this story when she was in school. She said the three characters are friends. Both the men love the nek of course. Clearly she doesn’t like Chakrit’s character like that.

Anyways, I think she marries Pong’s character and he has to go to war or some? She said they like grow a plant or something and make a promise together. If one of their plants dies that mean the person has died. So I guess Chakrit’s character kills Pongs plant on purpose and tells Mai that he dies in the war, therefore Mai ends up marrying Chakrit. Well Pong’s character never died so then you see where it goes from there lol. Honestly I’m not sure if I’m giving you the right summary because I wasn’t fully listening to my mom when she told me through FT haha. My apologies if anything is wrong.