❤️[PPTV] Woon Ruk Nak Kaao: Andrew Gregson / Noon Woranuch

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They have a few trailers for their lakorn and barely airing them....

They paid out a lot for pooklook n kwan...

I like how this is not the usual thai trope

sarNie Adult
Andrew still looking good compared to the praegs in his time. Good for him for not letting himself go while being MIA.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ah it is still the era of the fake kiss LOL. Has Andrew ever done a lip on lip kiss in a lakorn before? I swear the closest contact he's ever had with a co-star was with Rita and that was him just being in bed with her and maybe Bua Chompoo Ford in Sadut Ruk. I've seen full on makeout scenes in lakorns and to continue to see a blatantly fake kiss used with camera angle and probably thumb makes me angry haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ah it is still the era of the fake kiss LOL. Has Andrew ever done a lip on lip kiss in a lakorn before? I swear the closest contact he's ever had with a co-star was with Rita and that was him just being in bed with her and maybe Bua Chompoo Ford in Sadut Ruk. I've seen full on makeout scenes in lakorns and to continue to see a blatantly fake kiss used with camera angle and probably thumb makes me angry haha
During those era of fake kisses, thump peck, neck sniffing , bad camera angle , shadow puppet on the wall and zooming to the ceiling or any other object in the room Except the OTP that's on bed , god know what they doing , yeah, back then it does let my imagination run wild thinking about it. Smh. LoL

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagr.am/p/B9WfKacHdT2/
Awww I was hoping she would announce she accepted new lakorns. It looks like she turned down 9 in a row haha. It’s okay though she’s been having like 3-4 dramas back to back haha. Hopefully her new dramas will be fierce and interesting storylines.
Shows how good she is that she is still getting that many offers to play lead roles at her age. I want to know what those dramas were...what channel they were for...and who were the leading pra’eks...and why she turned them down. Lol.

sarNie Juvenile
I would actually prefer ch3. They seem to have better storylines. OneHD focuses way too much on cheating.