❤️ Various ET News

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yes to Mark and Yaya! I don't mind intense. They did KC so well. Although the story was heavy, it was a good heavy. Nothing too over the top(although Piak...:rolleyes:) and involving heavy manipulation, toxicity, and rape. Did KC even have a slap kiss? I can't remember. I'm down for any storyline that shows off the tension and sweetness these two have onscreen. If Sawan Biang is as frustrating to watch as Trabarb See Chompoo or Roy Leh Sanae Rai than NO THANK YOU! Actually...nevermind I just saw pics of Sawan Biang and HELL NO!
KC didn't really have slap kiss but it had a unique intensity. That intense and dramatic factors were portraited by the way they looked at each other and how they talked to each other. There was barely any skinship but whenever they touched each other just slightly, our hearts could be fluttered with them you know haha. They made it feel so real and we understood why the fell for each other. So I think KC isn't toxic, it has a good reason. But Sawan Biang yikes, I strongly dislike it. I can't believe a woman would let anyone abuse her that way tbh. I haven't tried the other 2 you mentioned but it's a big no for me

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
KC didn't really have slap kiss but it had a unique intensity. That intense and dramatic factors were portraited by the way they looked at each other and how they talked to each other. There was barely any skinship but whenever they touched each other just slightly, our hearts could be fluttered with them you know haha. They made it feel so real and we understood why the fell for each other. So I think KC isn't toxic, it has a good reason. But Sawan Biang yikes, I strongly dislike it. I can't believe a woman would let anyone abuse her that way tbh. I haven't tried the other 2 you mentioned but it's a big no for me
Yea I thought so too!
When I first started watching lakorns that weren't remakes, it took a while for me to get used to the violent nature of the stories. It always left a bad taste in my mouth but now I'm kinda desensitized to it. I'll still notice it but I chuck it off as the storytelling culture of lakorns. Mostly I avoid those types of dramas to not make me uncomfortable and mad.
I definitely needed more of the groveling from Thit and more sweet scenes of Jee and Thit. I rewatch KC once in a while and they still give me feels each time. My OG pairing.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Really, Alek and Namtarn pairing up?? That’s another pairing I wanna see! Krating is so tall that he’ll make Alek look short and Bua is gonna look so short next to him.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Juvenile
Is the nose job recent? Maybe the swelling hasn't gone down yet, hence why it still looks off. But isn't he a comedian? It's not like he relies on his looks for work, so why go through all that..

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
damn I was praying for a Mark/Namtarn collaboration. I still have NOT seen a Namtarn lakorn from beginning to end! I need a really good role and pek to move me!!!!! Alek has been playing p’ek a lot lately but IDK ~~ I haven’t been amused by him. I sure hope this is a good plot. Just adore Namtarn but need her with a p’ek I really like to move me! Lol. XD :p

Barbie Princess Jasmine

sarNie Juvenile
damn I was praying for a Mark/Namtarn collaboration. I still have NOT seen a Namtarn lakorn from beginning to end! I need a really good role and pek to move me!!!!! Alek has been playing p’ek a lot lately but IDK ~~ I haven’t been amused by him. I sure hope this is a good plot. Just adore Namtarn but need her with a p’ek I really like to move me! Lol. XD :p
I'm waiting for Great and Namtarn collaboration here. :):):)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Yes, OMG. Namtarn with Mark, yessss

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Golf's nose isn't going to get better, even if the swelling goes down. It just doesn't match with his face. It's so hard to fix his nose because it is so big, so now even as it is more pointed to his liking, his nose is still a blob. I like Cee Siwat's nose job, at least it goes with his face and it's not so prominent.