❤️ Various ET News

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
It bothered me so much that everyone was trying to get footage of her when the rescuers were bringing her body back to shore. One live I was watching, the guy was respectful he tried to avoid actual footage of her body, he stepped away while everyone went towards her body. He did catch a glimpse of her legs hanging out and that shit was tragic. A lifeless body, someone who just passed away, felt like there was no respect at all.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It looks pretty suspicious when her brother had to be the one to make a police report instead of one of the 5 ppl that was with her on the boat.

They basically left after showing the rescue divers and police where she fell.
That's why it is hard not to question what is going on. No one on that boat made sense. And they can't blame people for asking questions or be a little suspicious because they put themselves in that spot. They made something that seem to be an accident into a "could they have" done it. If I was innocent I want to clear my name as fast as possible. But these people ain't in a hurry for anything even if someone had passed.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@its_ann Yeah, I watch one of the rescuers live and he was pretty close. When they were bringing her body back we can see a little bit of her legs uncovered. It was inevitable but 95% of her was covered. So that's great. She once told her friends that she would be dying tragically and she didn't want anyone to see her that way. She wants ppl to remember her as beautiful. That's why they covered her as much as possible once her brother identified her.

It was infuriating to see the reporters hovering as close as possible even after the police told them to step back and make way. They kept shoving their way closer. The rescue teams had to make a wall so they could move her out of the port.

@byebye There's so much that doesn't add up. On the night of the incident, when her mom was at the wharf talking to the reporters someone came to drag her away. Claiming they were bringing her to see Tangmo and an important person. Her mom brought along her close friend because she felt unsafe but wasn't sure what was going on. She was brought to a car and when she got inside it was Tangmo's group of makeup artist and hair stylist. They told her not to give interviews etc. That's why her mom feels like there's foul play.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I never knew Mo was married before and with Tono? Does anyone have a bio of her?
Yea she was married to Tono some time ago. For the longest time, they just called it an engagement but Tangmo later confirmed they got married. I think they fell hard for each other so when troubles began, the breakup became ugly. Tangmo even tried to commit suicide because of it. Tono was a gentleman throughout and still supported Tangmo. Even now, as someone mentioned, he went to join the search for her body.

After the suicide scare, Tangmo recovered and really worked on herself. Came back to acting, found love again…That’s why it’s so sad to see how her life ended. :(

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
TangMo has been through so much. It’s so cruel to see her go like this. She’s finally found happiness and TRUE LOVE. And yet she has to leave it all behind… what’s messed up is that 4 of the 6 so call FRIENDS left the scene even before the police arrived + they didn’t contact authorities till 1-2 hrs later… (giving them time to get rid of evidence.) The MANAGER LEFT…like wth? No matter how in shock you are, you don’t leave a dam scene! Unless, unless you are guilty in some way. And there were also posts being deleted on her IG while she was still missing…Those people on the boat with her that night aren’t her friends, friends do not act like how those people are acting. They are so freaking suspicious. They are afraid of something. The truth is the truth. If there was a foul play. May Justice be served for TangMo and her family. I don’t believe it was an accident.
Losing a best of friend of 17 YEARS…:crybaby2:
http://instagr.am/p/CacUsvaD62a/

Last edited:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
TangMo has been through so much. It’s so cruel to see her go like this. She’s finally found happiness and TRUE LOVE. And yet she has to leave it all behind… what’s messed up is that 4 of the 6 so call FRIENDS left the scene even before the police arrived + they didn’t contact authorities till 1-2 hrs later… (giving them time to get rid of evidence.) The MANAGER LEFT…like wth? No matter how in shock you are, you don’t leave a dam scene! Unless, unless you are guilty in some way. The truth is the truth. If there was a foul play. May Justice be served for TangMo and her family. I don’t believe it was an accident.
I agree with everything you said!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
“Just tell the truth. If you did wrong then you did wrong. Just say it. When you did it you weren’t scared. So what are you so scared of now?… idk anyone except for Gantik (the manager)…Karma is real and you can never escape karma…I won’t give in.” So suspicious how even the closest of friends to Tangmo had no idea who those other 4 friends were.
http://instagr.am/p/Cad3D_Ur467/

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes, the more they speak out about it the more suspicious and weird the case is. I am super convinced it was foul play. The whole situation and the stories doesn’t add up, and it just sounds very messy. It’s like they didn’t get their story right before committing foul play and/or leaving the scene. The fact that most of her loved ones don’t even know any of these people or may have never heard tangmo mentioned them. Super sus, esp the manager. They most definitely did something wrong during their time on the boat and is trying to cover it up too. Seriously pray the family and tangmo get the justice deserved bc Tangmo didn’t fight to get back to being stable & having/living a happy life again for nothing.
she deserved to continue to live a happy life. She didn’t deserve to die such a tragic death like this, tbh. I’m glad that even though her life was cut short and experienced such an unfortunate death, I’m glad she was able to experience love, marriage, & etc one in her life and was able to live a happy life for awhile. May she rest in peace.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So many different things being said it’s hard to know what’s credible or not. I just hope Tangmo can finally be at peace now :icon12:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is it true that Tono was abusive in their relationship?
From my understanding, no. There was issues. Things esculated. Tangmo had a mental break down. From who I can rem. Tono conducted himself well. He never bad mouthed her.

Correct me...if I'm wrong. I didn't fully follow cuz I wasn't their fans

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
From my understanding, no. There was issues. Things esculated. Tangmo had a mental break down. From who I can rem. Tono conducted himself well. He never bad mouthed her.

Correct me...if I'm wrong. I didn't fully follow cuz I wasn't their fans
I remember Tangmo went to Club Friday and was talking about her relationship. One of her relationship sounded very toxic and sounded like the guy was abusive but I wasn't too sure who she was talking about but it sounded like she was referring to hers and Tono's relationship bc she talked about her most hurtful relationship was the time she got married. But please correct me if I'm wrong and I apologize if I misunderstood.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Rip Tangmo.So sad to hear this incident.
I tend to believe this is just an accident that she slipped into the river.No foul play.The biggest mistake are all of them don't wear safety jacket otherwise she can be saved immediately.
I've been visited many Bangkok many times before covid and have tried motorboat taxi more than 5 times and don't wear safety jacket.But I know there are enough safely jacket if something happens.Motorboat taxi have many stops and it's understandable that it's not practical to wear that.
But for private boat renting I don't see any excuse not to wear safety jacket even you're professional swimmer you have to wear it.
Private speed boat and boat cruising among celebrities are very popular especially during special occasions and we can see it in their IG.None of celebrities cruised it with safety jacket as I can recall.This incident maybe a wake up call for everyone not to belittle the important of using safety jacket.
As for Tangmo's friends who were on board with her during that incident let's police investigate the cases and hopefully the truth will tell us what actually happened during that moments.

bit

sarNie Adult
I remember Tangmo went to Club Friday and was talking about her relationship. One of her relationship sounded very toxic and sounded like the guy was abusive but I wasn't too sure who she was talking about but it sounded like she was referring to hers and Tono's relationship bc she talked about her most hurtful relationship was the time she got married. But please correct me if I'm wrong and I apologize if I misunderstood.
Can't remember if it's like that but Club Friday did a drama loosely based on their story (well they don't say it was, but many people implied that it was, Noon Woranuch act it it). So in the story, the abusive part was from the mother in-law, Noon has psych/depression on her too, so it's like bi-polar meets not so nice in-law and the guy got trap in between mother or wife)

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Yea she was married to Tono some time ago. For the longest time, they just called it an engagement but Tangmo later confirmed they got married. I think they fell hard for each other so when troubles began, the breakup became ugly. Tangmo even tried to commit suicide because of it. Tono was a gentleman throughout and still supported Tangmo. Even now, as someone mentioned, he went to join the search for her body.

After the suicide scare, Tangmo recovered and really worked on herself. Came back to acting, found love again…That’s why it’s so sad to see how her life ended. :(
I wonder what happened between them. Also ppl kept on mentioning that she's been through a lot, is it from the divorce? Or her mental health? I was checking her Ig pics and her last post was so ominous. Her post on Vday for her bf was so sweet. So sad for her. I hope her family can find some sort of closure.