❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Unless the fanbase stop fantasizing about the celebrities and ant them to date in real life and so on channel 3 is going to milk it for what it's worth. And I don't see that stopping anytime soon cause there are way too many female out there that does this.

Koo jins will always be a thing for channel 3 unfortunately. It sells until it no longer. A popular koojin doesn't last forever but like a revolving door another couple will be next in line. I haven't had a connecting with the newbies so far. It doesn't help that most should be supporting first.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read that Noon W.'s IG is now private.

Her new lakorn Beloved Friends, Revengeful Friends with Cris and Lydia just aired on Monday, CH3.   

Many have voiced that Noon is too old to play her character, and the P'EK is not good looking to have three women fighting over him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree about Noon lol. Kong is cute but not so handsome to have all these girls fighting over him. However it could be real though cus he is hi-so.

Many have voiced that Noon is too old to play her character, and the P'EK is not good looking to have three women fighting over him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As good as Ann and Noon once were, I think their n'ek days are numbered...not just that it's hard to find a pra'ek around their age.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I think they should've made Noon's character the older "friend" that graduated a couple of years ago. It will fit more. 

I thought this was the lakorn thread.. opps

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
As good as Ann and Noon once were, I think their n'ek days are numbered...not just that it's hard to find a pra'ek around their age.
They just need to stop playing these 20something characters. As for Aum, she just need to stop it all together. If you aren't as passionate as before then leave it for someone who is instead of half a**ing it just to prove that you're still desirable. It's embarrassing.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I really like noon because I grew up watching her lakorns and feel like she can take on dramatic role really well but for some reason this new laborn she look really old especially from the side profile.
Like Khun Ncmeomeow35 said the senior actors need to do lakorns more suitable for their age.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They should do a lakorn for these older n'eks like sex and the city. I think that would be awesome. Something that is not the typical lakorn where older women is not afraid of their sexuality

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that would be good. Or lakorns with older type of story. Noon's last 2 were good because it was fitting for her age, look, and talent. This one with Kong Ian't and not to mention everyone looks way younger then her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
They should do a lakorn for these older n'eks like sex and the city. I think that would be awesome. Something that is not the typical lakorn where older women is not afraid of their sexuality
that a good idea ! can picture aum p & noon as those coguar role lolll

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Polyplus lakorns always fail to do well at Ch.3 but succeed at Ch.7. I guess they have better casts over there who can carry the role and fit a variety of characters. Ch.3 is too busy promoting koo jins that they forget to mold their newbies into good actors. It's a darn shame. I'm slowly tuning into more Ch.7 lakorns and they used to be the worst channel due to the quality of their lakorns. They're improving now since they threw out the whole koo jin and popularity framework and started promoting underrated people who can actually act and have potential. I'm glad they chose Sammy, Pooklook, Es, Thanwa, Mik, and gave Kan a chance as p'ek through Polyplus. They're doing something right for once.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Polyplus lakorns always fail to do well at Ch.3 but succeed at Ch.7. I guess they have better casts over there who can carry the role and fit a variety of characters. Ch.3 is too busy promoting koo jins that they forget to mold their newbies into good actors. It's a darn shame. I'm slowly tuning into more Ch.7 lakorns and they used to be the worst channel due to the quality of their lakorns. They're improving now since they threw out the whole koo jin and popularity framework and started promoting underrated people who can actually act and have potential. I'm glad they chose Sammy, Pooklook, Es, Thanwa, Mik, and gave Kan a chance as p'ek through Polyplus. They're doing something right for once.
Amen.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Well said Mahalo. Really well said. The last two years I could finish more ch7 lakorns than ch3 one I can tell a lot of ch7 lakorn I dig like BS, LRSKF, PRPPT, KRKNT, Yai Kanlaya (Bow was absolutely good as a newbie at portraying the extremly opposed personalities of the two characters she played not giving the same vibe and making the lead innocent character not annoying)... compared to ch3 who is focused on milking white looking koojins who lack versatility, depth, and actual gravitas. Can't help also but think that the "series" habits of ch3 is killing the quality of ch3 dramas since they demands a lot of times, the right actors with the right chemistry, more money, more directors ect... There too onehd is better at honing their actors skills by challenging them and pushing them in their dramatic lakorns which requires some excercices from them and give-it-all behaviour.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
For the pass two years, I end up watching and like newbies from ch7 more than ch3 and ch5. I notice that ch7 lakorns are more relatable. I like the different paring too.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
NoonW along with Mam Jintara are the most beautiful actresses in thailand for me, i like Noon's style of acting too. Waiting for a day she gets to pair up with Na!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to Bang Rajan for being shown in Cambodia and for receiving the Favorite Lakorn from Maya Awards 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwkccIPOzYI

Credit to owner and Pantip Thai Forum

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk where to post this for people so posting it her as many dont check magazine thread more
10 RISING ACTRESSES

Nadech at first  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
IN เกณฑ์ 20 หนุ่มหล่อสุดฮอตที่เป็นขวัญใจของสาวน้อยสาวใหญ่ รวมไปถึงเก้ง กวางทั้งประเทศมาเปลือยหัวใจว่าผู้หญิงสวยที่สุดของพวกเขาเป็นใคร แล้วต้องเป็นแบบไหนจึงจะสวยเข้าตาและโดนใจพวกเขาแบบตรงเป้าจังๆ เช็กเลยว่าใครคือคนที่ใช่ ...ผู้หญิงสวยที่สุดของพวกเขา

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Personally, it's not the age or younger roles that Noon fails at. Noon just fails at annoying roles because she makes them 10000 times more annoying than they're supposed to be. Noon acts out all of her annoying roles, past, present, and most likely future, all alike. Noon's annoying role in the lakorn with Kong is exactly how annoying she acted like in the lakorn with Wut more than a decade ago. The annoying eyes, the annoying breathing, the annoying and snobby head lift, the annoying crying gestures, the annoying reactions, they're all alike from then to today. Noon can't do annoying roles. She overreacts, over thinks, over does everything. It's painful to watch.

Not only is Kong not good looking, his acting sucks, his speech sucks, he has gay tendencies. However, he is hot enough for 3 girls, actually, half of Thailand to fight over for, you know why? Because like his character, he's filthy rich. Lol