❤️ Various ET News

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you God and thank you everyone for your prayers.
Thanks Mahalo for sharing the good news!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching live Reuang Rao Chao Nee (เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้) right now, they says there will be update conference on P'Por's conditions coming up soon... at the moment his condition is stable.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the news earlier. So glad he's doing better. That is just crazy that he got dengue fever. When you think about that disease you would think South America or Africa but i forgot that South East Asia get them too. We here in the u.s had a case this year, kind of scary. This seriously is not his year! First him falling down the stair, fracturing his hip and now this.

sarNie Adult
Dengue fever is quite common in South East Asia. Here in th Philippines, there are even "peak seasons" for outbreaks. It's scary that he got the hemmorhagic type. Some people I know got Dengue fever but managed without having to go to the hospital. The hemmorhagic type is so scary because the patient's platelet count goes down erratically and it would go down to a fatal low before it goes up again. Hope he does get well soon. I'm sure he's getting top notch medical care. But nevertheless i'll keep him in my prayers too.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
He sure had the worst luck in health this year. Dengue sure is scary in SEA. I had had it when I was young and remembered it for a lifetime. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dengue Fever causes by mosquito, so it will be common in Tropical climates.

Watching the conference right now, but I miss some part.

As far as his conditions, they says he is still in critical conditions and his kidney still has to be filter manually.  Doctors still have to watch him closely.  Still in ICU and they medicated him to sleep to keep him stable and they uses both medications from Thai and aboard.

Prays for him to recovers quickly.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is scary...man, I get bit by mosquitoes all the time. When I was in Bali and went white water rafting and got bit by something. I didn't I didn't think about getting anything from the insect but was more concerned I am just allergic to it.

Now, thinking about it the insect (which I have no idea what it is) could have carried some sort of disease because the water was kind of dirty. I was itching most of the time while rafting.

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
Oh no! I saw people in the entertainment industry posted pictures of P'Por but I want sure what's wrong since I can't read Thai. Wish him the best and to pull through it all. So sad. I have always been a fan of him since the beginning.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: thairath
Here are some stars who visited Por. It also shows the turn out of people who went to donate blood.