❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
His daughter is absolutely adorable. Sad to say, but when things like this happened you realized how precious life is and a wonderful gift to never take it for granted. For some reason, I thought he would  get marry to Jane. Praying and wishing him the best. Nothing is a better motivation to fight for than to do it for your little girl. Good luck and God's speed...

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
My prayers are with Por and his family. I hope he gets well and wakes up very soon. The recent photo on his IG brought tears to my eyes. Wishing this nightmare disappears very soon.

---

Wow! My mind is blown! I never knew he had a daughter. Let alone a long term girlfriend. The fact that he kept his family a secret makes me admire him even more then I already do. Most celebrities like to flaunt off their children in T.V shows and IG posts. I mean, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but I've never heard of a celebrity keeping his/her family a secret. The entertainment world is harsh and I am glad he had protected his family from it in the best way possible. You are truly a hero, Khun Por. Keep fighting na ka. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I, for one, don't understand why he had to hide his wife and child. P'Por is at that age where his fans want him to start a family. His fans are very supportive in that aspect plus he's not in a crazy koojin or idol status where marrying someone would impact his career or life. However, that is his decision. I can only express my disagreement with how he handled his private affairs but as a public figure, I thought he would be more honest than this. Sure, it's his personal business but really? This isn't someone he's dating or girlfriend, he pretty much already married her and his daughter is two years old. Wow! When was he planning on coming out? I would never understand the logic behind that whether it's Por, Mike Pirat, or anyone else and please don't bash me for my honest opinion on this issue.

P'Por has my prayers for a full and speedy recovery. :)

Have we already posted the news of R the Star and Jiyeon (probably misspelled her name) breaking up due to R cheating on her with 8 girls and one of them may be May Sirin, Toomtam's ex-girlfriend? That was way in July. I just saw the interview, they kept saying May, May, by connecting the dots, it's May Sirin, since May and R already had rumors of hitting it off a few months ago. Someone can clarify that. Jiyeon doesn't deny R cheating with May, she just simply said to go ask R. Jiyeon decided to reveal the truth to the media about 8 third parties because R wasn't being truthful about their break up. R said he has been trying to win her back by tending to her sulking, so a lot of people are saying Jiyeon is too hard hearted to not forgive R. Jiyeon said she has before but he never changed. Jiyeon said people kept telling her about R's cheating but she didn't believe anyone but him up until she came back from Korea and she saw both photos and videos of R with his flings. R admitted his wrong doings and asked for a second chance. She forgave him and gave him another chance but within a week, he resumed his cheating ways again. That was when she decided she had enough. R told Jiyeon himself that he can't stop. (I personally think he sounds like a sex addict.) So now they've broken up for good. However, R's reason for their break up is that Jiyeon is upset that he's been too busy with work to have time with her. Jiyeon said no. That's not the case. She had to expose R because they had already agreed to tell the truth but he lied to the media making her look like someone who is at fault, possessive, and small hearted. Jiyeon says, she works in the ET industry too, so the issue of not having enough time is something they can always talk it out. It has never been an issue. When she began dating R, she always knew that he loved to hang out with his buddies and wherever he went, she gave him full freedom. She doesn't believe in being a fussy girlfriend and has never checked his phone. They broke up due to his 8 flings.

Poor Jiyeon. She's such a cute girl. R just lost the best thing that has ever happened to him. Jiyeon held her tears but on the verge of crying each time.

Anyway, an update to that news in July is they're still Pee and Nong. Both entered a brief monk hood or meditation session at the temple and have come out a lot better. Jiyeon said it has definitely helped her keep calmer and handle life. Anyway, I've always liked Jiyeon, so I wish her the very best with a new and better guy. :)

I know it's old news. I don't really follow them, so just found out today. Haha. I can't believe R cheated with 8 girls and maybe more. Of course, May denied the third party allegations, but who knows. When Jiyeon gave out the interview in July, she knew the girls who were from inside and outside of the ET industry. If May was really innocent, being as honest as Jiyeon was, she would have said no and not damage May's name. But Jiyeon just said to ask R. Haha.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I think Por and Mike's situations are totally different. While Mike tried to play it off, Por has his own rights to keep his life private, which I respect and admire since no one could barely keep a secret now a days. With Mike, his ex girlfriend spoke out since she wanted to (correct me if I'm wrong) but with Por I feel like it was a deal between two mature adults. One assumption, is probably his wife wants to keep things private, or he wants to keep their relationship low key, which I feel has nothing wrong with it. Maybe it's because I'm not that big of a fan, but if it was one of my favorites like Ken, or Mario, as a fan I would respect their decisions, because that's their personal life and there is no wrong in it. I would rather admire them for being able to keep stuff real then act in love in front of the camera, or turn out a completely different person then I thought they would be (Cough Peter cough). But yeah he's a good person and it may not be fair to some fans but I would rather have a positive outlook on this than a negative out look, in tough times like this I'm not going to blame or bring more problems to cause them any more headache. Imagine waking up from a coma and being criticized for keeping your personal life a "secret"...everyone's entitled to their own privacy and rights so yeah...enough rambling. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm not a Por fan too and I don't blame him. Like I said, I'm just expressing my opinion. I'm not comparing Por and Mike either.

This is in no way or form being negative towards Por. He's still in my prayers. I've watched a few of his lakorns and enjoyed them. I know him onscreen. It would be too heartless not to be positive for him at this time. I'm just expressing my opinion on this type of hiding wife, hiding child situation. I would still say the same thing whether Por is sick or not or if it was someone else.

I like for people to keep it real too. I understand that when celebrities begin dating, they may not be sure enough or have the confidence to reveal their relationship or perhaps they won't reveal it until their wedding day approaches, that I understand. However, when a celebrity is married with child, it boggles my mind why anyone would hide that? Por works in the ET industry with tons of women. It would be nice for women around him to know that he's a husband and father. Don't want anyone to commit adultery without knowing. Haha. To think is considered it too.

Any woman would not want to be kept in the dark for too long. Even if they had an agreement, as a man who loves a woman and his child, that freedom of expression, respect, and acknowledgment are priceless. Hiding is no way of living no matter how much people would like to make it sound okay.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I just remembered Bomb reading about R the star :p
Aww I'm happy Toomtam brokeup with May. She was so strict, bossy with him. May even moved on quickly after the break up with him.

Mike did not want to take responsibility. He denied that he is not the father of that child
I respect Por more after knowing he keeps his family private :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Vote for Dara Poll Hot Girl Of The Year http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

Top 3 when I voted now.
1. Mint - 32.5%
2. Kim - 32.1%
3 Yaya - 16.4%

First time Mint is in Top 3 in a poll. She is becoming more popular cos of her lakorn with Mario, Two spirits of love

Got this from ig MOEY_LOVE

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Hmmm I just don't see it as hiding, except for if he's so afraid of the media that he doesn't go anywhere with them. Idk, kinda hard to tell but, and it's a plus since he isn't as popular or a superstar that the media doesn't pay much attention to his life except for this dark time in his life, but I also see what you're coming from also. Yep don't want too much assumption or I'll go cray lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I agree with Aiyaja. I was shocked when I found out about his two year old daughter and find it kind of wrong that he hid her for two years. I don't admire him for being able to keep it a secret. I think he was more afraid of the backlash of having children out of wedlock. Even though that was his plan from the beginning, the Thai audience are kind of harsh so they won't let him slide easily. Plus, he's not young anymore but Ch.3 has been quite generous to him in giving him continuous work so maybe he was afraid that they'll downgrade him after they find out that he has a child. I agree with Aiyaja in that he's at that age where it's time to settle down. I don't see the point in keeping it a secret. If I was his wife and children, I wouldn't want to be kept as kwarm lap ( a secret). It's kind of like having mia and look gep (secret wife and children), which isn't very dignifying. Again, I said so before that there's nothing wrong with having children out of wedlock so I don't find a problem with him having a child, but I'm more saddened that he kept his precious child a secret. I'm not telling him to show off his family like others on IG, but how do you live a life pretending/acting like they don't exist when you know you go home to them everyday? Boggles my mind.

His personal life doesn't impact my well wishing of him. He's still in critical condition and I really hope he recovers soon so that he can return to his loving family. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Who can read Thai fluently, please feel free to make correction.   Thanks!

This is the 9th update from the hospital.

Por is still in critical condition and in critical care unit.    His heartbeats are irregular and very hard to control.  They have to use medication to regulate his heartbeats.    His blood pressure is still low and dropping intermittently so they have to use high dose of medication to regulate his blood pressure.    His lungs and kidneys functions are still the same.   I take it there's no improvement; there's still bleeding on his left lung and they continue to give him blood.   He's still on dialysis and Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenator, ECMO.

This doesn't sound good, but I'm still praying for a miracle.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, that is correct ^^^. He's also on antibiotics. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Mahalo.     He's also on antibiotics so that means he also has infections.   

Regarding about Por keeping his family life secret, I think the media has a lot to do with it too.   I'm sure he went out and about with his family to places, and people have seen them in restaurants, malls, markets, etc.   Maybe, he is not a super star or as popular like the younger actors right now so the media didn't have much coverage about his personal life unless it involves with his works.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it put more pressure on his daughter than anyone else...is she not allowed to tell anyone who her daddy when asked? What's her answer going to be? I know who my dad is but I can't tell you...she should not have to live with the secret because it's not hers to begin with. I am sure she's proud to let everyone know...and another thing is, how long would he made her keep that secret?

Anyhow, it's sad to know he still hasn't improve. Hoping, he will make it out OK...it will be a long recovery but to his family and friends no matter how long they will wait it out. For the sake of his lovery ones...he'll come out as whole and healthy than he went in.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't be surprised. He's on so many pumps and his immune system is beyond weakened at this point. He's susceptible to having infections.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww I'm glad Mint is getting recognized even it was because of Mario. Some people need a little boost, I mean Yaya got it with Nadech, Kim got it with Mark, Margie got it with Boy and Bella got it with James Ji. Some need a little help from their pra'eks or scandals.

As for Por, there must be hundreds of different reasons for the whys and whys not. I think the only right that matter is that his family is ok with it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL...it's Mint's time. Yup, @Meow the ladies you mentioned got heap of benefits with the men they are with so now Mint is getting it for the same reason, good for her. And anyone that says Mint isn't  good enough, well in today lakorn world who says talent is necessary...they just need a good "koojin" and their career is a sure to shoot up. 

Though, I hope their fans would take baby steps with them. Don't rushed them into pairing up year after year because once it's repetitive they are going to ruin a good thing. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Mint has been doing well even without the help of koojin though.  :)

Anyways, wishing Por a speedy recovery.  It doesn't sound so good right now but I hope and wish him the best so he can go back to his loving family.  I'm shocked that he has a family already too!