❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I think they said kidney failure or liver disease. I saw that he was rushed to the hospital yesterday but didn't quite read the whole article. I just checked ig and saw people posting r.i.p., so sad that he ended this way. I hope he rest peacefully now.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
His best friend Nino was really upset at the media for writing some negative or false news about him. I didn't read what I was about but Nino asked to respect that he passed away already so stop the meanness.

Yeah I think they said kidney failure or liver disease. I saw that he was rushed to the hospital yesterday but didn't quite read the whole article. I just checked ig and saw people posting r.i.p., so sad that he ended this way. I hope he rest peacefully now.
Yes, you are right and alcohol is the culprit. I know an artist manager for CH3 and though she only manages an actor and actress but she works with A LOT of Thai celebrities. She says that P'Oh was a really nice and down to earth guy but sadly, he fell a victim to alcohol. The guy had everything: a beautiful home, private jet, wife and kid but he lost it all. His wife and kid left him and P'Oh had to fare for himself until he fell really fragile. May he RIP. He was so young!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes, you are right and alcohol is the culprit. I know an artist manager for CH3 and though she only manages an actor and actress but she works with A LOT of Thai celebrities. She says that P'Oh was a really nice and down to earth guy but sadly, he fell a victim to alcohol. The guy had everything: a beautiful home, private jet, wife and kid but he lost it all. His wife and kid left him and P'Oh had to fare for himself until he fell really fragile. May he RIP. He was so young!
Yeah I saw p'Mew said that on a show on thairath too.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow this is sad. Never knew his background story til now. Regardless RIP to another angel.

I’d like to think, when everyone dies, their spirit floats up and become an angel in heaven watching over Earth. Amen.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They interviewed one of his nk pairing....she said that although he already quit....the damage was already done to his liver....

I rem. Watching him w/my fam as a kiddo....he had interesting funny roles

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to Mai...she should rock whatever makeup they have her wear. It seemed she's busy with all the modeling.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay go mai! idk why but i really like this girl! Congrats to her :) I hope mai can get more lakorns in the future with ch3. i miss her on screen :(
I like Mai as well. She is not my fav like the likes of Matt/Sammie/Now are but I am not cold/indifferent to her. She is charming just wished she had not burnt as many bridges before. Now she only gets to be paired with Ter.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like Mai as well. She is not my fav like the likes of Matt/Sammie/Now are but I am not cold/indifferent to her. She is charming just wished she had not burnt as many bridges before. Now she only gets to be paired with Ter.
Yeah mai isn't my fave either but i really like her even if she is "arrogant". I think she's grown out of her previous ways and is more grounded now. I'm really rooting for her! I'm really hoping ch3 takes an interest in her again because there are so many actors i want to see her pair up with like Great, Nadech, Pope

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure, is she a brand ambassador like Chompoo is or is she just signed on for certain products?. If she's an ambassador then she most likely will be walking at Cannes but it depends on the team etc.
All I know is that she's the first(?) Thai ambassador of L'Oreal Paris Makeup for the whole Asia Pacific and she'll be walking the runway at the Paris Fashion Week. (as what I read on IG)

I think it's only for the make-up, the products she's endorsing. If it is (like what you said), then that would be good. She's only filming 1 lakorn right now but she's been in a lot of events lately.