❤️ Various ET News

sulad

sarNie Adult
Question, is Natalie and Peun dating or are they just love promoting? She post an ig story of them wearing matching watch with a caption: "to make it a little bit stronger" and tagges him
She had a boyfriend not too long ago. Seems like they broke it off since pictures of him is gone from her IG. Or I could be wrong? But Puen and her is cute together!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She had a boyfriend not too long ago. Seems like they broke it off since pictures of him is gone from her IG. Or I could be wrong? But Puen and her is cute together!
Yeah they broke up, he's dating Pleng now. Sad thing for Natalie was that she realized that he was in love with Pleng for over 3 (maybe 6) years.

Oh dang Gypsy admitted that Sean broke up with her and Pim is the 3rd hand. She still looks really hurt in the interview.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah they broke up, he's dating Pleng now. Sad thing for Natalie was that she realized that he was in love with Pleng for over 3 (maybe 6) years.

Oh dang Gypsy admitted that Sean broke up with her and Pim is the 3rd hand. She still looks really hurt in the interview.
Ouch...that has got to hurt for Natalie. It's so unfair for people to do that. How do you string someone along knowing in your heart you love another person.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ouch...that has got to hurt for Natalie. It's so unfair for people to do that. How do you string someone along knowing in your heart you love another person.
I agree, not to make excuses for him but he probably thought it would never be and tried to move on. Pleng was dating someone and it wasnt til she broke up that he worked up the courage to pursue her. However, he should had been straight up and honest with Natalie from the start. It felt like Natalie was just someone to keep him from being lonely or to try and forget Pleng. Love is so unfair and complicated sometime.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

do you have the link to gypsys interview? wow i feel so bad for her! cheating just seriously sucks...