❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lolol omg. They don’t look like they want drama or stressful events that’s the thing. Maybe if they didn’t have these scandals, they would be smiling and making events more... but now, nobody’s smiling Lololol
Yeah i know, i was jk lol. Its like naam tuam pak you know cus like 1. It's none of their business and 2. It is seriously a sensitive issue, one wrong word and they are done.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Guys what if Matt says completely different to what Songkran is saying?? What will we do lol what if she goes off on him like that flower guy? I know it’s highly unlikely but imagine? Omg the media would have a field day
There's no way that would happen. Matt and Songkran have been in contact and have strategically planned everything out especially with Matt staying silent as a woman, and with Songkran coming out to declare that he and Matt are in the talking stages. This way, Matt won't lose any more face than she already is. It's a win win situation. Songkran gets face for being a man and coming out first and Matt as this respected woman he wants to have a future with. Haha. It's an old game played over and over before.

If Matt fans are waiting for Matt to say she was a third party or that she cheated on her ex, that's never going to happen. You either turn a blind eye or blindly believe her. Haha. Like I said again, there's no bigger harm than to admit. Even if all proof points to you as the culprit, if you don't admit to it, you will forever be innocent in a way unless it's a DNA issue like kids, but cheating scandals, no one can prove anything. You have to be an adult about it and decide it for yourselves. You ask yourself and you pretty much know the truth even without anyone ever coming out. Thai celebrities, well, liars play word games all the time. They can never give straight answers and even if they do like Matt before, all evidence proves otherwise. Like everyone has been saying, there are simply way too many coincidences to void the cheating. It's sort of obvious. Some people are okay with Matt lying about dating Songkran but can't stand that she cheated on her ex?!! But they're both sort of the same and tie in together? Cheaters are ultimately liars. And if she lied about Songkran, why do you think she lied? When she has always been a blunt person? I think it's pretty obvious, it's either to cover her tracks as a cheater or his as still a married man or both.

To be honest, it doesn't matter what Matt says, I think she did cheat on her boyfriend. Matt will say everything and anything to protect her career. That's just reality. It doesn't matter what Songkran says either, he surely didn't prove anything to Aff that he was worthy of a second chance during the past two years that he supposedly was still pursuing her for a reconciliation. Sure, his family wouldn't let him divorce but they don't control his interviews and there are plenty of interviews where he showed that he was still working to keep his family together.

I don't really care either way. I just find this news amusing.

As for Mint, it should be a good thing that she has many groups. I do. That just means you get along with a lot of different people. I don't know why anyone would be bashing on her BUT I do understand too. It's like she could be the match maker but why? When she's close to Aff? Anyway.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man the Thai entertainment world is pumping right now with all the weddings and so many breakups, Bifern/Top, Kaew/Tony/Lin, Oat/his gf, and Gyjeon/Hunz/Ice P

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah they are saying why does she have so many friends and in so many different groups of people. They are calling her a problem because of the whole mark/mint issue that kind of divided gang lom and now they are blaming Matt and songkran dating on her and for betraying aff

That's maddening. Yes. She's my bias. But did people completely check out. Mint's mom and Mark were the childish ones. Pity she got blamed for her mother's actions and Mark's behavior. But obviously, everyone got distanced bc of the issue. I'm glad she has a ton of great friends and different circles.

Kim and Mark started dating not long after, so obviously Kim and Mint grew apart bc Kim was with Mark. Mint and Yaya grew apart most likely bc Yaya is Kim's best friend, they were closer even before everything went down. Boy, Margie and maybe even Nadech were the more neutral ones. She got villanized while Mark's role eventually was forgiven and forgotten bc he's a man and for hardcore fans.

People are just looking for someone to blame.

Got to stick up for my girl. She's not responsible for the dumb actions of others.

I have different friends for different things too.

But on another note- Broadcast TV must be having a field day. They have both Mint and Matt in their anticipated upcoming lakorns for next year.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They're mainly getting dragged for being 2 faced liars, not seeing each other- the fields of strawberries lol. And now they're making it worse by doubling down on the lies again. Songkran claimed when they both gave out the interviews initially that they didn't know each other, that was the truth. The media was randomly making up rumors about them. But then they randomly met at a gym after the rumors and that's how they got to talking. Then he randomly had "time on his Visa left" for Europe so randomly invited himself to Norway with Matt. Then they randomly connected and now want to start over but only after the divorce was official and Matt broke up with her boyfriend. That's sure a hell of a lot of random incidences and coincidences Songkran. You really think people are buying that? Get out of here.

I guess they didn't count on the fact that some random person randomly saw them together all the way in Norway and outed them.
Oh MERDE !! Why him when she could have got James Ma ? Beurkkkk !

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ok, they’re dating, but after this scandal, do you think they’ll still be together?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so Thai ET is so stressful with all the news...
And let Mint be out of the issue between Matt and Songkran. And there's nothing wrong with having lots of friends, as long as they are real to you as you are to them.

So correct me if I'm wrong, from what I read in this thread, Matt and Songkran are dating??? Of all people??? Why settle?! She just got out of a break up?!?! I mean who in the right mind can be with someone else immediately after break up?!?! And Songkran cheated on Aff that's why they got divorced right?

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh, Matt, I was really hoping this wasn't true, but alas... I know love is blind, but she needs to take a good hard look at what happened to Pinky and Aff, and all the other women that gets involved with Songkran. Gosh, and they were both hardcore denying the rumors beforehand too, what a mess.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
They're mainly getting dragged for being 2 faced liars, not seeing each other- the fields of strawberries lol. And now they're making it worse by doubling down on the lies again. Songkran claimed when they both gave out the interviews initially that they didn't know each other, that was the truth. The media was randomly making up rumors about them. But then they randomly met at a gym after the rumors and that's how they got to talking. Then he randomly had "time on his Visa left" for Europe so randomly invited himself to Norway with Matt. Then they randomly connected and now want to start over but only after the divorce was official and Matt broke up with her boyfriend. That's sure a hell of a lot of random incidences and coincidences Songkran. You really think people are buying that? Get out of here.

I guess they didn't count on the fact that some random person randomly saw them together all the way in Norway and outed them.

I feel like Songkran should just keep quiet and not come out and say that they started talking after all the news came out bc this really made Matt look stupid if it's true. Anyways if what he said is really true, Matt is truly stupid to even joke around with him in inviting him to Norway when they have so much negative rumors together. It's like if it wasn't true to begin with, why make it true for people to talk shit about you by inviting him to Norway with you and be a tour guide for him.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like Songkran should just keep quiet and not come out and say that they started talking after all the news came out bc this really made Matt look stupid if it's true. Anyways if what he said is really true, Matt is truly stupid to even joke around with him in inviting him to Norway when they have so much negative rumors together. It's like if it wasn't true to begin with, why make it true for people to talk shit about you by inviting him to Norway with you and be a tour guide for him.
Loool Songie sure "dates" those daras right after they break up with previous BF (Pinky, Aff, Matt...). Daras are blinded by bling bling and money

ella0411

sarNie Adult
So correct me if I'm wrong, from what I read in this thread, Matt and Songkran are dating??? Of all people??? Why settle?! She just got out of a break up?!?! I mean who in the right mind can be with someone else immediately after break up?!?! And Songkran cheated on Aff that's why they got divorced right?
He's saying they're not yet bf/gf and just seeing each other. As if people would buy that.

Matt has been with hot pra eks and there were news of non-celeb guys interested in her, why Songkran, out of all people? It's like she did a 360 degree turn. Like under a spell, she really doesn't care about anything else now.

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I can just imagine the number of reporters coming.

sulad

sarNie Adult
That's maddening. Yes. She's my bias. But did people completely check out. Mint's mom and Mark were the childish ones. Pity she got blamed for her mother's actions and Mark's behavior. But obviously, everyone got distanced bc of the issue. I'm glad she has a ton of great friends and different circles.

Kim and Mark started dating not long after, so obviously Kim and Mint grew apart bc Kim was with Mark. Mint and Yaya grew apart most likely bc Yaya is Kim's best friend, they were closer even before everything went down. Boy, Margie and maybe even Nadech were the more neutral ones. She got villanized while Mark's role eventually was forgiven and forgotten bc he's a man and for hardcore fans.

People are just looking for someone to blame.

Got to stick up for my girl. She's not responsible for the dumb actions of others.

I have different friends for different things too.

But on another note- Broadcast TV must be having a field day. They have both Mint and Matt in their anticipated upcoming lakorns for next year.
Well said! No celebrities are my bias, but absolutely agree. Mint need to be out of it. That whole ganglom crap shouldn't even being talk about. It's been how many years! Honestly, I think it is MK fans taking this opportunity to talk. Life have move on, they all can be adult about it so move on as well people!

I initially consider Mint, however, I did not think it will get this ugly! Regardless, both Matt and SK are grown arse adult. Nobody makes a choice for them. There is cases where a friend prohibit and that stupid friend will still do it. Who cares if she hang out with lots of people. It simply means she is a good person and adore by all.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
WHAT IF, the twist of all plots is that Matt announces an engagement tomorrow?! (Last year Matt was saying she was super ready to get married, remember?)

Daras have been giving us these dramatic climaxes all year. Sornram got married like right after his breakup with Nicole. That was shocking enough.

This can happen to M&SK, who knows.... :confused12:

sulad

sarNie Adult
:facepalm: If that really happen, Matt career may go down hill. People will want to do this to her :fighting3:Lol! Although SK is super wealthy, look at Aff. She is slowly coming back and getting work in the industry.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
WHAT IF, the twist of all plots is that Matt announces an engagement tomorrow?! (Last year Matt was saying she was super ready to get married, remember?)

Daras have been giving us these dramatic climaxes all year. Sornram got married like right after his breakup with Nicole. That was shocking enough.

She was asked early this year, too. Omg, please, I hope not. Engagement (after a 14-year long relationship) to a guy who just decided to agree to divorce his wife won't do her any good.

But it looks like there's more to it (I hope there's nothing more). She could simply just schedule an interview. I find her the type who really doesn't want too much attention.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok, they’re dating, but after this scandal, do you think they’ll still be together?
They better, she did not drag her rep through the mud to just play around. That would be freaken dumb... Wait she is dumb with all this. Oh nm!

Hahaha could happen because i heard on Chae EFM last night with booko and matoom that someone post on SK's ig saying to go public because she (Matt) is very beautiful ect and ect and his father liked the comment!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If she ends up with Songkran I don't see a happy ending no matter how hard she convinces herself that. She might be on cloud nine but no relationship is going to float on it forever. He's not going to forever settle with anyone because money, status and too many young ones still out there for him. It's just the way it is. She like Aff might need this relationship to grow. Aff has that thinking once, I am sure. Until she lives with him and know it's not worth the fight.

Some situations are meant to change you and Songkran will be Matty's life lesson.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If she ends up with Songkran I don't see a happy ending no matter how hard she convinces herself that. She might be on cloud nine but no relationship is going to float on it forever. He's not going to forever settle with anyone because money, status and too many young ones still out there for him. It's just the way it is. She like Aff might need this relationship to grow. Aff has that thinking once, I am sure. Until she lives with him and know it's not worth the fight.

Some situations are meant to change you and Songkran will be Matty's life lesson.
What if he is her destiny? What if she is the one?