❤️ Various ET News

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
i personally like when men put some effort to how they dress even if it is casual. its a plus when they smell nice (i love manly cologne) and are well groomed. i really dislike the hiphop style fashion on a man if he is above 25 years.
as for puppa, i think he dresses very casual because of the type of business his family owns. who would be walking round the zoo with a three piece suit in the hot thai weather. he is one of the younger ones in the family so maybe he doesnt have alot of administrative duties( white collar)
most male celebs hardly dress up unless they have an event. mark prin is so minimalistic with his fashion( shorts and a tee). nadech lol is just on another level of casual.
i personally prefer james ji style outside work because he sometimes wears a button up shirt and then mostly tees ( a good mix). he looks like someone who smells really nice.
Agree Mark is minimalistic in casual wear but he comes off clean looking and fresh. That’s what I like in a guy, clean and fresh, not messy looking like others. Jma got a nice causal wear too. Nadech is indeed on another level lol

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Did Yui and Thun get married? Here are pictures from their wedding day, I believe. It’s cute they had pictures taken on a yacht .. it’s lovely. I really like Yui;; she’s a good person and so drama free lol!

Credit Yui_Chiranan IG

saracha

sarNie Egg
Did Yui and Thun get married? Here are pictures from their wedding day, I believe. It’s cute they had pictures taken on a yacht .. it’s lovely. I really like Yui;; she’s a good person and so drama free lol!

Credit Yui_Chiranan IG
Congratulations to both of them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:thumbup: I got the something related part right. Lol

Pre-wedding photoshoot.
I thought they did no because i thought i saw a clip of their speech.

Ah i didnt know that Pok is Peach's uncle. No wonder Peach was part of the groom procession. They're like Thailand richest or i think 2nd riches family with relation to the princess, the current king's first wife.

See sometime you just cant judge a books by its cover.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Pat's boyfriend is cute and seemed sweet and super wealthy. They have an adorable relationship. I think it's only fair that most hi-so men are not good looking lol.

I have always been into preppy looking guys lol. But my husband is the opposite. He is a t-shirt and shorts or t-shirt and pair of Jeans. I am more of a dress up person. When we go somewhere the way we dress is so obvious.

Matt's gonna have to disable her comment for a while.
Oops I forgot about peach! He is cute too and seems so down to earth even though he is hella loaded!

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Yui, not exactly drama free lol...she was rumored to be the third hand in Thun's relationship with his then girlfriend, but that was a long time ago. back then Thun was quite handsome I thought hehe..

SK, give me a break. if he wasn't rich he wouldn't be getting girls left and right! too bad his daughter ended up looking like him and not aff!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I thought they did no because i thought i saw a clip of their speech.

Ah i didnt know that Pok is Peach's uncle. No wonder Peach was part of the groom procession. They're like Thailand richest or i think 2nd riches family with relation to the princess, the current king's first wife.

See sometime you just cant judge a books by its cover.
https://www.sanook.com/news/7571106/
cr: sanook article

It's a celebration for their pre-wedding photoshoot with close friends and family in Phuket. Their wedding is next year, I believe.

Peach's family is like the real Hi-So. Old money. There are lots of nouveau riche families that made money recently and calling themselves Hi-So.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
https://www.sanook.com/news/7571106/
cr: sanook article

It's a celebration for their pre-wedding photoshoot with close friends and family in Phuket. Their wedding is next year, I believe.
Thank you, i just went through their hashtags and saw their friends from their agency throwing them a surprise party. Seems like p'Poo (Mik's manager) is quite the matchmaker lol.

. There are lots of nouveau riche families that made money recently and calling themselves Hi-So.
lol usually those are the one who are flaunting their richness around

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thank you, i just went through their hashtags and saw their friends from their agency throwing them a surprise party. Seems like p'Poo (Mik's manager) is quite the matchmaker lol.

lol usually those are the one who are flaunting their richness around
I remember when Yui and Thun started having news about dating. It wasn't as smooth and nice. But after all, they made it through hardships together. I'm happy for Yui.

Yes, those that flaunt their richness are a bit overrated. I can understand they want to show what their hard work has earned them but some ppl buy the most illogical things... I guess we'd never know since we're not rich either way. :pancarta: