❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want to see JJ and Chippy. I think they'll look good in a "sensual" plot. lol
I never thought of these two, but I can see it working. Hmm, I’m interested now! I wonder if Chippy will have more lakorns. She looks so cute with Puen Khanin from all the photos I’ve seen on IG.
Chippy and JJ look very nice together! I I actually wanted to see them in a romcom together but I would be very happy with a sensual plot as well.
http://instagr.am/p/BymNsQZF46H/
@its_ann Chippy mentioned a while ago that she was gonna be in the remake of Mia Jum Pen with Alek Teeradetch as the p’ek but there hasn’t been any type of updates regarding that. Chippy and Puen definitely look so cute together. I can’t wait till their lakorn airs! Just one more week left!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ahh ok. Thanks for the update.

Ok, so the next thing I’m gonna share is a short film with Pon and Fern, and omg I am loving them together. This was just released today, I’m not sure where to share it, so I’ll just post it here.

Awe, cute, but Pon’s character is asshole. Will there be a part 2 to this shorts?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
What happen to Pretty Girls fo? Lalabel she's has a child. What can go wrong dressing sexy going to house parties that they paid you to drink beer. What happen if you can't drink? They should banned those pretty jobs. I don't see a purpose. It's a scary job

bit

sarNie Adult

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ahh ok. Thanks for the update.

Ok, so the next thing I’m gonna share is a short film with Pon and Fern, and omg I am loving them together. This was just released today, I’m not sure where to share it, so I’ll just post it here.

Awe, cute, but Pon’s character is . Will there be a part 2 to this shorts?
I’m not sure. I hope there’s a part 2, I felt like they just left us hanging because in the trailer, it shows that Pon meets Fern again when he gets off the train.
———
Oh wait! I just checked and I think the second half will premier on the 25th! Yay! http://instagr.am/p/B2whE95Aw5w/
yeah, I saw a clip them bumping into each other so I thought there’ll be a part 2. I thought Fern got married when they showed the picture of her dressing in a white dress towards the end.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt has got a new lakorn with Nine ! Not bad. Hopefully she plays a role like in Fah Krajang Dao. I miss her playing roles like this

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ahahaa the first thing i noticed was his username. Urassayas and Kugimiyas Not sure if it's a coincidence or what
I noticed that too lol it’s probably not a coincidence since he’s only following Yaya besides his mom and his FC’s account.

bit

sarNie Adult
What happen to Pretty Girls fo? Lalabel she's has a child. What can go wrong dressing sexy going to house parties that they paid you to drink beer. What happen if you can't drink? They should banned those pretty jobs. I don't see a purpose. It's a scary job
I’m a bit confuse with your story but isn’t this about the girl who died? I only glimpsed through the story, it goes she died, they did the autopsy have CCTV evidence and all but cannot catch the culprit because powerful is at work and want this buried? Right?