❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Update on Kwan:

This is what happened... Kwan signed a contract with a channel that allows her to take on other projects from diff. ch. (so she's like a freelance that has a contract.. :confused12:)

[She is now managing her own schedule, her mom is no longer handling it]

She ended up agreeing to do 2 lakorns. One is with the Ch. she is contracted to and the other is with a diff. one.

The set she walked out on is the one from a diff. ch. The lakorn is called Sai Loong. She walked out because apparently this lakorn is not the one her representative "okay'd". The representative told her to leave immediately because it breaches the contract she has with them.

Basically, the representative from her side and the one for that particular lakorn didn't reach an agreement. Kwan was not aware of this.
lol at least she got rid of her mother. Now she just needs to find a good manager.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg seriously, it's like you attacked someone first, don't act surprised when they react. Although there are some weirdos out there that put so much effort behind their hate that it confuses me.
I think those haters/trolls confuse themselves by putting so much hate on someone they don’t even know. Hahaha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She can get into legal troubles if doesn’t herself a good manager. How is she going to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
Yeah, she should have gotten a manager. Her mom has been managing her since she was a kid, so everything she's doing now is new to her.

lol at least she got rid of her mother. Now she just needs to find a good manager.
She's been in this push/pull war with her mom for years. Let's see if she can actually break away.

rae

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Kwan needs someone that manages her schedule right, now that there are a lot more potential for conflicting interests since she's freelance-ish but with contractual obligations with another channel. I thought she would have found another manager by now, but I guess she likes the freedom. Also, Kwan actually got rid of her mom as her manager back when she was still dating Golf, it's because her mom was "mishandling" her finances aka taking all her money and giving her an allowance instead. Everything that Kwan "owns" and bought with her hard earned money is under her mom's name, and her mom is super tight-fisted when it comes to giving Kwan money, but oh-so generous with her sister. Maybe this scared her off with finding another permanent manager since now she is the one that calls the shots and makes the decisions, but yikes with her current situation.

bit

sarNie Adult
Excuse of diff lakorn is such an opt out. You don’t shoot lakorn like CF, they don’t give you script on the spot.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, Kwan needs someone that manages her schedule right, now that there are a lot more potential for conflicting interests since she's freelance-ish but with contractual obligations with another channel. I thought she would have found another manager by now, but I guess she likes the freedom. Also, Kwan actually got rid of her mom as her manager back when she was still dating Golf, it's because her mom was "mishandling" her finances aka taking all her money and giving her an allowance instead. Everything that Kwan "owns" and bought with her hard earned money is under her mom's name, and her mom is super tight-fisted when it comes to giving Kwan money, but oh-so generous with her sister. Maybe this scared her off with finding another permanent manager since now she is the one that calls the shots and makes the decisions, but yikes with her current situation.
Oh I didn't know she completely stopped since then. I thought when she reconciled with her Mom, they went back to the same arrangement.

Hopefully she can get a good manager that can help her professionally.

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh I didn't know she completely stopped since then. I thought when she reconciled with her Mom, they went back to the same arrangement.

Hopefully she can get a good manager that can help her professionally.
I think even with their reconciliation, the stuff her mom said about leaving most of the money to her sister and that she didn't have any claim to the assets that she bought with her money (since it's all under her mom's name) may have spooked her to keep her mom away from her professional life.

x0unerthanlater

I think even with their reconciliation, the stuff her mom said about leaving most of the money to her sister and that she didn't have any claim to the assets that she bought with her money (since it's all under her mom's name) may have spooked her to keep her mom away from her professional life.
Her mom is a greedy lady.
I wonder why she's like that with Kwan.

rae

sarNie Adult
Her mom is a greedy lady.
I wonder why she's like that with Kwan.
Well, I don't know how true it is because I think she said this either publicly or on instagram during their fight, but she said that Kwan needs to be grateful to her sister because if she didn't want to give her sister a playmate, Kwan would have never been born.

Man, all this stuff that's Kwan gone through with her mom really destroys someone's self-esteem.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, I don't know how true it is because I think she said this either publicly or on instagram during their fight, but she said that Kwan needs to be grateful to her sister because if she didn't want to give her sister a playmate, Kwan would have never been born.

Man, all this stuff that's Kwan gone through with her mom really destroys someone's self-esteem.
That's nasty coming from her mom. I almost can hear the dripping of ungrateful voice towards Kwan from her mom. The sister and the mom are both entitled people...I wonder how Kwan could breathe around them. Seriously, her mom sounds like a nightmare. I would go crazy too being around her all the time.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg

It must hurt so bad to hear that from her own mom.

Kwan is who she is today mostly because of her mom... and that's not a compliment :(
Maybe it's because Kwan and her mom stick together all the time since she was a kid, and both are hot-tempered and spoiled, so they often fight.
But I don't see why her mom would favor her sister more than Kwan who works so hard all these years... a breadwinner of the family.
Maybe her sis is a sweet talker ?
I think Kwan's life wouldn't be this messy if her dad was still around... She was really lovely with her dad.

Kwan was my fav since she was a kid. Even with all the scandals, I still saw some likable moments of hers & enjoyed watching her in lakorns.
But her personal life is wayyyyyy too messy when she got back with Golf and after that.... It gives me headache LOL
I just want to stay away from her news and watch only her lakorns if it's interesting enough.
I still wish her all the best though.

bit

sarNie Adult

Sounds like a messy lakorn script.