❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I hope so haha I wish everyone in the dang industry did better kiss scenes. They all need to improve in that department! The only ones I can think of that consistently deliver really good kiss scenes is Weir and Chippy haha Those two ain’t afraid to let loose!
Professionalism at it's finest.
Ch3 is a bit conservative when it comes to kiss scenes. A lot of them will request for just camera angle. Or the "dead fish" look. Lol

@preetam Matt is body goals. She has great proportions.

Oddly, girls/women get teased for having a booty. Kim gets teased all the time. Thai beauty standards is slim slender with a little waist and just a little butt.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt will always have a booty now matter how skinny she gets haha She’s seriously booty goals. I remember the first time I noticed how big her butt was, I thought she was wearing butt pads cause I’ve never seen an asian girl have a booty that big lol

@x0unerthanlater if you’re gonna do the dead fish kiss, might as well not do a kiss at all cause those kisses are just plain awkward and ruin the mood lol I’d rather have camera angle than that dead fish kiss

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, the furby gang are all going to end up with a hi so. One can't outdo the other. I think Mew and Mint seeemd to have a good man. Matt...that girl is lost lol and Taew probably ends up someone in that circle.
She is waiting for SongKran ring :p

bit

sarNie Adult
Maybe looking at how happy Mew is with her Hi-so husband makes others want to grab one to

Although some marriage don’t last... like Songkran, his daughter however is set for life. Aff don’t need to left a finger for her to get the best out there.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Guys if she ends up dating James xD ? *dodging stones*
I am also one dodging stones with you :lol: I honestly think James and Taew might have something going on. Not due to the fact that I like and want these two together. Their interactions and chemistry speak a lot. Who knows, I could be wrong. The early and mid-2000's actors and actresses have done so, like Puri and Ann A., Chai and Vicky, Push and Jui, etc. These mention ones were in long term relationships, left their partners, and ended up together.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
think taew is gonna be with a hi-so too. ugh, don't see what Matt sees in songkran. he ugggggly and left his kid/wife! and Patricia's bf, he been with so many girls I wouldn't want to be his next toy
I agree, I definitely see her with a hiso. Don’t even get me started on Matt and Songkran. Puke lol. And Patricia’s bf always goes for the actresses. I don’t know what she sees in him. He’s not even attractive. I can’t believe she’s really with him smh. Sad cause I don’t think she will really be doing lakorns now. She was getting stuff but not too much but now it’s like her career isn’t going to go any further. Her lakorns were already minimal to begin with.

bit

sarNie Adult
OK, That's one rumour down, Taew break-up story has been in the works for month beginning late last year. Sometime I wonder why these dara drag their rumour for so long before confirming it.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
OK, That's one rumour down, Taew break-up story has been in the works for month beginning late last year. Sometime I wonder why these dara drag their rumour for so long before confirming it.
For months already?!?! Maybe during that time they try to fix the relationship but unfortunately it is no longer worth it so they decided to end it.

There is a saying that if you and your ex remained friends after a break up it is either you still love the person or you never loved them in the first place.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think they were still together but were just trying to work out their differences before they finally gave up. The thai media probably caught wind of them having trouble in their relationship and it being on the rocks. I don’t think they’ve been broken up for more than two months or so.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Wow! Came sooner than I expected. Considering the amount of relationships he have gone through, he's probably the issue. He cheated on Nicole with his wife, had a shotgun wedding because he got her pregnant. Now he's divorcing. Interesting...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maybe they thought if they get married, it will change that person into better. Their marriage couldn’t survive that incidence they got sued buying/selling face masks. Num’s wife kinda look like Nicole with a bad PS.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh Num, you're almost 50, change your ways!

Anyways, I'm not surprised they would end, Num has never held on to a relationship. Plus, his wife is such an attention seeker. The way she acts in interviews is so fake.