❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ah, thank you for the clarifications! Didn't bother reading further. I was about to say! He's not getting younger and it would be nice to see him happy. Glad they're taking all measures to save and protect their family.

Yep!
He does seem happy with his wife... it's too bad what he did to Nicole though. I think he was ready to marry her but fell into the trap of seduction. Like in the lakorns.... maybe...

Anyway, they seem like a problematic couple since the beginning. I think Nicole dodge a bullet.

Ann24

sarNie Egg
http://instagr.am/p/B_e2OVuHRz8/ Looks like Taew and Ton are officially over. That’s so sad! Really wanted to see them make it to the aisle. It still seems like they are friends because they still follow one another and they were recently on live together. I wish them both happiness in their future relationships!

One thing I have noticed a lot in life is that these super long term relationships people have thay last like 10+ always end up falling apart in the end. Quite weird isn’t it.
I’m still heartbroken about their breakup I thought too that they would of made it to the aisle. But glad to hear their still friends and the family still welcome him. Wish them both the best of luck.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m still heartbroken about their breakup I thought too that they would of made it to the aisle. But glad to hear their still friends and the family still welcome him. Wish them both the best of luck.
Crazy they were with each other forever. It’s like how Aff was with her bf the office forever but look how what happened after that :/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The older one is Thunder, he's shorter than the younger one. And Storm is chubbier. I think he'll be a spoilt brat and self centred when he's older while Thunder would be more down to earth and caring
Yeah, the younger one is the chunky one haha. I saw this picture of him with his belly out lolz. I know the differences between the two but I don’t remember their names. I think the older one looks more halfie so he got that from Chom. And yeah, the older one seems more calm. The younger one always seems to like the spotlight. I see him get excited to see actresses haha.

http://instagr.am/p/B6AvehmgD3_/

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL @ Num. Thai celebs and their superstitions, some change their names 4 times, some refuse to wear certain colours on certain days, some choose certain days for their kids to be born, seems like a real hassle if you ask me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The name changed always a bit weird to me. Like halfway through life then you want people call you by a different name.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah, the younger one is the chunky one haha. I saw this picture of him with his belly out lolz. I know the differences between the two but I don’t remember their names. I think the older one looks more halfie so he got that from Chom. And yeah, the older one seems more calm. The younger one always seems to like the spotlight. I see him get excited to see actresses haha.

http://instagr.am/p/B6AvehmgD3_/
Chompoo is going to get he hand full in 20 years time...hahaha. Two hi-so on the market.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think Por Nattawut and his wife did the same thing too (divorce) yrs ago but not sure if they re-signed their marriage license again or not.

twister02

M♥K
Another ship has sunken for me. Feel bad for Taew and Ton break-up. I like to see them getting married. But anyways, life must go on for these two. Wish them all the best in life.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry but I thought same-sex relationships in Thailand is still a big deal? Or is it already accepted? Enlighten me please. Whoever leaked that information is messed up. No one has the right to out someone.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sorry but I thought same-sex relationships in Thailand is still a big deal? Or is it already accepted? Enlighten me please. Whoever leaked that information is messed up. No one has the right to out someone.
I don’t think it’s that big of a deal but it could be a problem for Inn since his fanbase is primarily those who like him cause they thought he was straight and they like his pairing with Pie. Plus he’s at Ch3 who’s not into doing boys love lakorns. They never do anything related to same sex love lakorns so if this news about him is true and it becomes a big deal, Ch3 could stop promoting him and he could lose lots of fans